Controller Vibrations!!! :(

Discus and support Controller Vibrations!!! :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Please tell me their is a way to turn it off, or does microsoft have a deal with the battery company? Seriously im going through like 10 batteries a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Blunt Of Herb, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Controller Vibrations!!! :(

Please tell me their is a way to turn it off, or does microsoft have a deal with the battery company? Seriously im going through like 10 batteries a week because your controller kills them quick, and im not rich. So please either make a update where you
    can turn it off or something.

Ps battlefield does not have the option to turn off rumble...

:)

Blunt Of Herb, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Earmack
    Earmack Guest
  3. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....

Tzar of kaos, Feb 7, 2014
  4. Controller Vibrations!!! :(

Some games have some games not in game the option to turn off vibration. Two updates are coming here are the details

news.xbox.com/.../xbox-one-keeps-getting-better

No idea if they are going to include turn vibration on/off but there is no doubt they will add that feature sooner or later. My best advice is to get a play and charge kit.

IngameInstincts, Feb 7, 2014
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  6. Earmack Win User
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....
  9. Metal Man626 Win User

Vibration issue

yes, vibration is turned on. the whole controller vibrates, just not the trigger.
Thema:

Controller Vibrations!!! :(

1. Controller Vibrations!!! :( - Similar Threads - Controller Vibrations

2. My controller is vibrating sporatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is vibrating sporatically: Turn on console today and controller is vibrating on its own. The battery icon reflects something looking like a plug on an empty battery. HELP 6e12f552-b376-4b77-8107-74f2aa694965
  3. Very specific Elite Controller vibration question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very specific Elite Controller vibration question: OK, this question might not make any sense but I feel like I need to ask it somewhere. So I love the elite controller and its functionality. A few months back I replaced my old one (from 2016/2017...
  4. Regular Xbox One Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regular Xbox One Controller Vibration: Hi guys! Soooo for the past few years I have been purchasing the Xbox Wireless Controller – Armed Forces II Special Edition because I like the color. I just recently purchased another one because...
  5. Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot turn off vibration on a Bluetooth Xbox controller: Hi. I need help. I use an XBOX wireless controller on win 10, and i would like to turn off vibration. My problem is: after turning off the vibration in xbox accessories, my controller cannot...
  6. LB Bumper on Xbox Controller has a little creaky vibration when pushed

in XBoX on Consoles
    LB Bumper on Xbox Controller has a little creaky vibration when pushed: My Xbox one S Controller Has a Little Creaky Vibration thats bothers me when pushing both bumpers at the same time. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks! e8593487-7a33-47e2-94a6-329f5bdd0eb0
  7. My Xbox One Controller won't vibrate in my account but does it in others

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Controller won't vibrate in my account but does it in others: So this started a few months ago, I was playing Gears 4 with my cousin, my batteries were dying so I deactivated vibration IN Gears 4 NOT in my profile, we finished playing, I charged the...
  8. Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration: Hi there, I've recently reported an issue/bug (directly through the Xbox Insider App) of my Microsoft wireless controller not vibrating for weeks now. I just bought and a newer model Microsoft...
  9. My Xbox one S controller vibration not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S controller vibration not working: So I bought my Xbox one s back in july and everything was fine. But after like 2 monthsone day the vibrations just magically stopped working (it’s not about the batteries, I’ve replaced them like...
  10. Controller vibration works. But won't activate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller vibration works. But won't activate.: I have a new Xbox controller. Vibration settings are on, however on screen prompts dont make it vibrate. I tried going into Xbox Accessory settings and clicking Buzz, but that does not make it...