Controller warranty

Discus and support Controller warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I trigered my controller warranty, and is under the warranty of 3 months. And it appears as if my controller was not under the warranty. What i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by viheiramedeiros, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Controller warranty

I trigered my controller warranty, and is under the warranty of 3 months. And it appears as if my controller was not under the warranty. What i do?

:)

viheiramedeiros, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Dadwhite Win User

xbox controller waranty repair

Here is a link to the controller warranty repair site. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/controller-warranty

I believe that controllers have a 90 day warranty
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox design lab controller warranty

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on warranty on your design lab controller. You can follow the guide

controller warranty
    , in the future for any controller. Your controller looks as it may be in warranty as the warranty is 120 days for a design lab controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

buttons xbox controller not working properly

Hello SabRednopal,

Standard warranty for Xbox accessories is 90 days, or 3 months. Unfortunately, it seems like you are outside of warranty. you can however, check your controllers serial number here : Controller
    Warranty

If you are out of warranty, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 stick drift and dead zone issues?

Also be sure to check the controller's warranty

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty
  6. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One Warranty expired after 11 months?!

Hello!

The warranty on the Xbox system and the controller often have a different warranty length. In the US the Console has a 12 month warranty, but the controller has a 90 day warranty.

I would definitely contact support directly to get the warranty issue resolved, since it should definitely still be under warranty. They would also be able to confirm the warranty on the controller itself.
Thema:

Controller warranty

1. Controller warranty - Similar Threads - Controller warranty

2. Warranty for elite controller version 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for elite controller version 2: I would like to know the warranty for the elite controller version 2. The back paddles have stopped working, all four of them. 02cdcd56-caf6-405e-be4c-7a52a6b2c3b2
  3. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Extended Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Extended Warranty: So I have owned 2 Elite Controllers now, and both have developed the really bad stick drift. I can't find anything about an extended warranty, but I would like to purchase one if I decide to spend...
  4. Garantía control Xbox one[Xbox One control warranty]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Garantía control Xbox one[Xbox One control warranty]: Buen día recién el mes pasado envié a garantía mi control de xbox one y segun el número de guía de la paquetería el paquete fue entregado pero en la página de Microsoft en cuestión al seguimiento...
  5. Elite 2 Controller returned for Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller returned for Warranty: Hi, I'm based in Ireland and I returned a faulty Elite 2 Controller to Microsoft for warranty in early June. I used the UPS shipping label that Microsoft sent me for the return. I tracked the...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 - Warranty: I bought an Elite 2 In December 2019 from Amazon.ca and by the standard accessories warranty, it gave me a 90 day warranty. However, there have been several sources that claim they had a much...
  7. Xbox one controller warranty bought at target

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller warranty bought at target: I bought an xbox one controller at Target 32 days ago. The RT button popped out in the moddle of a game. Is it still covered under warranty? 60ee5f7a-dae1-4963-9812-8ee4f4b6d761
  8. Xbox Elite Controller V2 Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller V2 Warranty: I'm having issues with the stick drifting on my Elite Controller V2, and when I went to register it, it said that my warranty expired on 5/26/2020. I purchased the controller on 3/24/2020 from...
  9. Microsoft Elite controller warranty process

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Elite controller warranty process: How do I go about getting a warranty repair for the Xbox elite controller I purchased in April. Tried some of the suggested links, but they only took me to my account. Do I need to add the...
  10. Official Xbox One controller fault - claim under warranty in the UK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official Xbox One controller fault - claim under warranty in the UK: Hi, I purchased a controller from a private trader on Amazon less than 60 days ago. The RB button has today developed an intermittent fault, whereby it fails to send a signal to the Xbox. I have...