Controller Warranty

Discus and support Controller Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I check my design lab controllers warranty? 94a868f3-68de-4032-be32-aafcf0da1d84 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flashbloodx, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Flashbloodx
    Flashbloodx Guest

Controller Warranty

How do I check my design lab controllers warranty?

:)

Flashbloodx, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Dadwhite Win User

xbox controller waranty repair

Here is a link to the controller warranty repair site. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/controller-warranty

I believe that controllers have a 90 day warranty
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

buttons xbox controller not working properly

Hello SabRednopal,

Standard warranty for Xbox accessories is 90 days, or 3 months. Unfortunately, it seems like you are outside of warranty. you can however, check your controllers serial number here : Controller
    Warranty

If you are out of warranty, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
  4. Tormaz Win User

Xbox One Warranty expired after 11 months?!

Hello!

The warranty on the Xbox system and the controller often have a different warranty length. In the US the Console has a 12 month warranty, but the controller has a 90 day warranty.

I would definitely contact support directly to get the warranty issue resolved, since it should definitely still be under warranty. They would also be able to confirm the warranty on the controller itself.
  5. HE died for u Win User

Controller warranty?

Bummer, do you know what the cost is to have the drifting stick problem fixed? Thanks
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

Controller Warranty

Yes as long as it's within a year you can submit a repair and have it sent to get fixed. Make sure your console is registered on your account though. You can this by logging into xbox.com, clicking on my account and selecting manage devices. You can also
    submit a repair on that page too.
Thema:

Controller Warranty

1. Controller Warranty - Similar Threads - Controller Warranty

2. Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Designlabs warranty less than normal controller warranty - why?: I brought my son a custom designlabs controller 10 months ago. Last night he said it was broken so I said no problem, it's a premium product and will be covered by warranty. I go online to find...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Replacement - Worse than the one i sent in: So i sent in my Xbox Elite Controller after 6 months of owning it because it was getting bad stick drift. Playing Pubg, I had turned deadzone up to 17 and it was still drifting. Making me walk and...
  4. Elite Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Warranty: So I got an Elite Controller for Christmas 2018, and the left stick ended up drifting forward constantly around the middle of May 2019. I sent it back under warranty to get it repaired, received...
  5. Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Bundle Controller Warranty: Hi, is there a longer warranty on controllers that come with the Xbox? if so how do you go through the warranty and service as it states, ‘The accessory or device you are requesting is not...
  6. garantie x box one (manette) [Translation-xbox one warranty (controller)]

in XBoX on Consoles
    garantie x box one (manette) [Translation-xbox one warranty (controller)]: bonjour ma manette ne veux pas ce connecter en BT, j essaye de résoudre le problème avec le système d'aide, mais cela ne change rien, je peux échanger encore sous garantie , quand je rentre mes...
  7. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  8. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  9. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  10. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...