Controller wechselt die ganze zeit zwischen Controller und Tastatur. [Controller switches...

Discus and support Controller wechselt die ganze zeit zwischen Controller und Tastatur. [Controller switches... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 好呀, 我的控制器有问题,当我在 Forza Horizon 4 游戏中时,一切都显示为好像我在使用键盘,然后再次松开键盘控件。我使用了有问题的 PS5 控制器,也尝试了也有问题的 PS4 控制器,然后我尝试了其他 2 个控制器正常工作的控制器。所有有线和 DS4Windows。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MaxSchlepel, Nov 23, 2021 at 2:22 AM.

1. MaxSchlepel
    MaxSchlepel Guest

Controller wechselt die ganze zeit zwischen Controller und Tastatur. [Controller switches...

好呀,

我的控制器有问题,当我在 Forza Horizon 4 游戏中时,一切都显示为好像我在使用键盘,然后再次松开键盘控件。我使用了有问题的 PS5 控制器,也尝试了也有问题的 PS4 控制器,然后我尝试了其他 2 个控制器正常工作的控制器。所有有线和 DS4Windows。

有谁知道为什么以及如何修复它,我可以用 PS5 控制器玩?

:)

2. XBF-Spartan Win User

Controller wechselt die ganze zeit zwischen Controller und Tastatur. [Controller switches between controller and keyboard all the time]

嗨,馬克斯,

感謝您訪問論壇!我們很遺憾聽到您的問題並希望提供幫助。在我們開始任何故障排除之前,請問您使用的是什麼 Windows 操作系統?

HI Max,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Before we begin any troubleshooting may I ask what Windows operating system you are using?
  3. Waldherz Win User

I need help with the store immediately

Nun auf der PS ging aber doch wohl der Download und der aufgelistete Controller lief auch?

Ich kann die DLC nicht runterladen und nur mit der Tastatur "spielen".

Auch werde ich andauernd dazu aufgefordert das Spiel neu zu kaufen, sowohl im Store als auch ingame.genauso wie in der Demo.

[Mod Translation: Now on the PS but surely the download went and the listed controller ran?

I can't download the DLC and just "play" with the keyboard .

I am also constantly encouraged to buy the game anew, both in the store and ingame.as well as in the demo.]
  4. NeX xOuTBacKx Win User

UPlay

Sag mal warum kann man den kein Uplay acc erstellen ich versuchs schon die ganze Zeit aber es will einfach nicht ??? Warum denn nur
  5. killerente1272 Win User

Mouse and keyboard support on Xbox one?

Ark unterstützt maus und tastatur
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Elite Controller update erforderlich [Translation - Elite controller update required]

Um Ihren Controller zu aktualisieren, verbinden Sie ihn zunächst über Micro-USB und öffnen Sie die Xbox Accessories App. Klicken Sie auf die drei Punkte unter Ihrem Controller und anschließend auf die Schaltfläche zum Aktualisieren der Firmware.
    Stellen Sie sicher, dass während des Upgrades eine Verbindung besteht.

---------------

To update your controller please first connect it via Micro USB and then open the Xbox Accessories App, click the 3 dots under your controller and then the button that says to upgrade the firmware. Please make sure it stays connected during the upgrade.
Thema:

1. Controller wechselt die ganze zeit zwischen Controller und Tastatur. [Controller switches... - Similar Threads - Controller wechselt die

2. Controller Disconnect Issue After Update

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnect Issue After Update: So my Xbox auto updated on the 20th and ever since then my controller won’t stay connected. I’ve tried all the steps on Microsoft’s Help Center with no luck. Is anyone else having this issue? I’ve...
  3. How to disable hijacked keyboard input on Android Device ( Eilite Series 2 Controller)?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to disable hijacked keyboard input on Android Device ( Eilite Series 2 Controller)?.: For some reason the Elite seriers 2 bluetooth has hijacked the virtual keyboard on my Samsung Galazy Tablet S7+ and thinks the trigger buttons are keyboard commands taking me out of any app i use,...
  4. Does anyone know how to turn your controller back to normal?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to turn your controller back to normal?: Does anyone know how to turn your controller back to normal? 2 days ago it was working just fine and then the day after, the controller is unusable because it flashed on the 1 second and then the...
  5. How do I update Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows

in XboX Insiders
    How do I update Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller on Windows: It is currently running firmware 4.7.1872.0, and I was hoping to bring its firmware up to the insiders version, but it's not showing up in the Xbox accessories app on Windows 10. I've opted in to...
  6. halo infinite controller bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    halo infinite controller bugged: in halo infinite after the first match i play the game shows me the gaming ui screen where you choose what account you want to use. No matter what i do if i close it out or choose an account my...
  7. Not all trigger stops work on my Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not all trigger stops work on my Elite Controller 2: I purchased an Elite Controller 2 when they came out a couple years ago and when I got it only the first 2 trigger stop settings worked for me, and the third hair trigger has never worked. I...
  8. Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming on XBOX 360 controller: Hello, I have an XBOX 360 DUALSHOCK controller which I'm connecting to my PC through Wireless Reciever. Obviously, Xbox app does not read it as a connected controller and I can't play via cloud...
  9. Locating Driver for X-Box Wireless Controller USB Dongle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locating Driver for X-Box Wireless Controller USB Dongle: Yo! I'm on my second wireless USB dongle (someone I know accidentally completely crushed my previous) and now that I've gotten quite a good amount of use out of it, I've found one MAJOR problem!...
  10. Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller is connectet to PC via bluetooth but not recognized: Hi, As I recently re connected my Xbox One Controller to my PC via bluetooth it stopped working and the Xbox app won't recognise it as an input device. (It was working for me before) [img]...