Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play]

Discus and support Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo Community Also mein Problem ist, das ich mit meinem PS4 Controller nicht auf Forza Horizon 4 spielen kann, obwohl es bei einem Freund von mir... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by bfhfa15, Oct 28, 2019.

1. bfhfa15
    bfhfa15 Guest

Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play]

Hallo Community

Also mein Problem ist, das ich mit meinem PS4 Controller nicht auf Forza Horizon 4 spielen kann, obwohl es bei einem Freund von mir funktioniert und er spielt auch mit PS4 Controller. Er hat den Controller angesteckt und konnte loslegen.

Würde mich auf eine Antwort freuen

Danke schon mal im voraus Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play] :)

Translation -

Hello Community

So my problem is that I can not play on Forza Horizon 4 with my PS4 controller, although it works for a friend of mine and he also plays with PS4 controllers.
    He infected the controller and was able to get started.

I'm looking forward to your reply

Thanks in advance Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play] :)

:)

bfhfa15, Oct 28, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there bfhfa,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is a question in regards to a PS4 controller. Here in Xbox Forums, we do not have the appropriate resources or troubleshooting articles. I recommend to reach out to

PlayStation support
    for more assistance with the PS4 Controller.

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. We'll be locking the thread.
    If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  3. guile_mrd Win User

Spiele lassen sich nicht starten

4. B1nN1chtDa Win User

xbox cant find ip address

TeRede IP-Adresse kann nicht ablaufen lassen ich habe alles ausprobiert und es funktioniert immer noch nicht

[Edit - Translation] -

TeRedo IP address can not expire, I tried everything and it still does not work
  5. DerVaddi Win User

Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

hi,

hast du einmal versucht einen power cycle zu machen um den Cache zu löschen:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Hast du einmal versucht den Controller mit einem Kabel mit der xbox zu verbinden, wenn das normale verbinden nicht mehr klappt?

------------------------------

hi,

you once tried to make a power cycle to clear the cache:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

Have you ever tried to connect the controller to the xbox with a cable when the normal connection doesn't work anymore?
  6. TimWalter1 Win User

Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

Hey, it did not work for me.

but thanks for your help.
Thema:

1. Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play] - Similar Threads - Controller sich nicht

2. Wired controllers on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controllers on Xbox one: Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully...
  3. Anyone know how to reattach elite controller grips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to reattach elite controller grips?: I had my elite controller fir less than 6 months now and the grips are already peeling off. I honestly expected better quality considering the price for the controller....
  4. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure: I've got the app running - Windows 10 is up to date, the firmware on the controller has been updated. The controller is connected via USB. There is no way to actually configure any of the...
  6. xBox OneS controller only powers on via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox OneS controller only powers on via USB: I have a 2nd Generation One controller (bluetooth) that just started acting weird. It was working normally for a while, but now it won't turn on by just pressing the button. If I plug it into a...
  7. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  8. Wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox controller: Does anyone know if a wired controller would corrupt the harddrive in the Xbox one X 37e10fb2-0dcb-4bec-ad86-8067ef02abec
  9. Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one: Do Xbox 360 controllers work on an Xbox one console 6a2303a7-a6d4-415c-bda2-9a00118b597d
  10. Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller verbindet sich nicht [Translation-Controller doesn't connect]: Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit einigen Wochen folgendes Problem... immer wenn meine Xbox im standby modus ist verbindet sich mein Controller nicht mehr mit der Xbox. Damit es funktioniert muss...