Controller won't connect

Discus and support Controller won't connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been struggling with my controller. It will connect for a few seconds and then the controller light just starts blinking. Synching it won't work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuisRojas670, Mar 23, 2020.

1. LuisRojas670
    LuisRojas670 Guest

Controller won't connect

I have been struggling with my controller. It will connect for a few seconds and then the controller light just starts blinking. Synching it won't work neither the microusb cable or the sync button work. I've had to be using the app to do anything on my
    console.

:)

LuisRojas670, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Controller won't connect

1. Controller won't connect - Similar Threads - Controller won't connect

2. Elite 2 Controller won't turn off and won't connect "Garbage Controller"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller won't turn off and won't connect "Garbage Controller": I warned my son not to spend his $200 on this controller because of the tremendous amount of negative reviews online, but he insisted and purchased with his friends online. Well.... a few days...
  3. Xbox one controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't connect: While playing a game my controller just disconnected. Its keeps blinking slowly and it won't connect to my console. I try to sync my controller to my console but the console won't flash but my...
  4. Xbox controller won't connect to Xbox One, even though the controller is brand new

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won't connect to Xbox One, even though the controller is brand new: Hi all, I am currently having issues with my Xbox One not connecting to my controllers. I have even gone as far as to go out and buy a brand new one and it still not connect wirelessly/or via usb...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 Controller Seen by Windows 7 Bluetooth, but Won't Connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller Seen by Windows 7 Bluetooth, but Won't Connect: I have an Elite Series 2 controller. I've been trying to connect it to my Windows 7 desktop with no luck. When I try to discover it, it shows up quickly, but it will not connect. I tried...
  6. Xbox Controller won't connect-please read details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller won't connect-please read details: So, I don't think I've ever encountered this problem until these past 2-3 days. I been playing on my X1 (purchased...2014? 15?) and suddenly I ran into a problem involving my controller. The...
  7. Xbox won't connect to controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to controller: My xbox is oddly not connecting to our controller. We know it is the problem with the xbox now because we connected our old 2 controllers, one with a new battery and one with a rechargeable...
  8. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  9. Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus: I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my LG K20 Plus via Bluetooth. An error keeps popping up saying "The wrong PIN or Passkey has been entered". I already tried restarting the phone,...
  10. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 laptop with a play and charge kit. It works perfectly with Bluetooth until the battery runs out. I then use the USB...