Controller Won't Connect

Discus and support Controller Won't Connect in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a new Xbox one s/x controller from Amazon, Xbox brand, connected and worked great until day 3 of using it I turned off my controller and left my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarterFL, Aug 5, 2022.

1. CarterFL
    CarterFL Guest

Controller Won't Connect

Bought a new Xbox one s/x controller from Amazon, Xbox brand, connected and worked great until day 3 of using it I turned off my controller and left my Xbox one on while I cooked something real quick. Xbox goes into power saver or whatever and after about 20 mins I turn my controller on and it looks like it connected, but there's no response from the Xbox at all. My old controller still connects fine. Try to re-pair the new controller and Xbox but they won't recognize each other when I try multiple times over multiple days.

Weirdest part is that I can turn the Xbox on with the new controller but when the Xbox turns on and the sign in screen comes up, the controller stops working/the Xbox won't respond. No button generates a response, even the Xbox home button, so I can't try to update the controller firmware.

:)

CarterFL, Aug 5, 2022
  2. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Controller won't connect

try connect it and get to the update settings for the controller or plug it into a pc
  3. Eric VMiller Win User

Controller won't connect .

Could the IR receiver go bad from the power going off?
  4. Sayann X Win User

Hello, connect it to your console directly with the USB cable
  5. FrancinRM Win User

Try to disconnect the console and try again
  6. Saugra Win User

Hello, id recommend connecting to the front USB port on your Xbox console your controller via USB cable and trying to connect it again once you've done this

Stay Safe

-
Thema:

Controller Won't Connect

1. Controller Won't Connect - Similar Threads - Controller Won't Connect

2. Xbox Series X controller won't stay connected until I close games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller won't stay connected until I close games: Hello, I have an Xbox series X controller, as well as an old Xbox One controller with the same issue (thus its probably the software). Basically the controller works perfectly fine, until I turn...
  3. my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller either won't reconnect once paired or doesnt connect properly without me...: there are a few problems: 1. when i have paired my series controller with the computer, it won't reconnect after the first use. 2. when i remove the controller from the bluetooth menu and try to...
  4. Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers won't stay connected - Xbox Series X: Recently the home button on my Elite Series 2 controller started flashing and the controller would lose sync with the console. It would go solid again and I could use it for a minute or two and...
  5. XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series X controller won't remove from bluetooth devices and won't connect to windows 10: Hi, I have a series X controller that was working fine with windows 10 (Forza horizon 5 edition). I connected it to my phone for about 1 hour and the connecting it back is impossible and I cannot...
  6. My xbox controller won't connect to my pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox controller won't connect to my pc.: I am trying to plug my Xbox controller into my PC so I can play Elden Ring again. However, it won't connect. I have never had this issue before, but I just recently switched the USB cable I have...
  7. Xbox Series S Controller won't connect wirelessly to my pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Controller won't connect wirelessly to my pc: Hello!I have a problem,my Xbox series s controller won't connect to my pc with bluetooth.I mean my pc doesn't find the controller aefcd7cf-62ba-49a2-b4e1-36386df93053
  8. My pdp controller won't connect to my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My pdp controller won't connect to my xbox one: My pdp controller won't connect to my xbox one does someone have a reason for this?? 76723ffe-63fc-4788-9d34-b19151be453a
  9. My Xbox series s controller won't connect with a wire?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series s controller won't connect with a wire?: So my Xbox series s controller works pretty fine, but when I connect it with my wire, it wouldn't connect, and even a little nudge would disconnect the wire from the controller. I have tried using...
  10. Controller randomly won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly won't connect: Hi all, have a xbox one s and have two controllers that are up to date. Randomly both have not been able to connect and continuously flash when i turn them on. Trying to pair them up doesn't seem...