Controller won't stay connected

Discus and support Controller won't stay connected in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a new controller, it syncs after I press both sync buttons on the controller and xbox 360 but then it just disconnects itself after 1 second. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iEeriezZ, Sep 1, 2014.

1. iEeriezZ
    iEeriezZ Guest

I got a new controller, it syncs after I press both sync buttons on the controller and xbox 360 but then it just disconnects itself after 1 second. I put new batteries in it. I don't get why it won't stay connected. My other controller works fine and connects
    fine.

:)

iEeriezZ, Sep 1, 2014
  2. Lord Zaora
    Lord Zaora Guest

My Xbox One controller won't connect to the Xbox One if I move it a foot away from the Xbox One it will disconnect. It's not the batteries and there's nothing that could interfere with the connection. I can't play on the Xbox One from my couch, the controller
    will only connect directly in front of the Xbox One.

Lord Zaora, Sep 1, 2014
  3. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    My controller won't stay connected

Jeff,

Please make sure that your console is not plugged into anything else besides a WALL outlet. If you have your console in a surge protector, do not just unplug and re plug please follow these steps

Disconnect and reconnect your console's power cable

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 30 seconds.
      Important Be sure to wait 30 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in to a WALL outlet.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

If you have any question please reply.

XBF Aaron G, Sep 1, 2014
  4. stephanneish
    stephanneish Guest

stephanneish, Sep 3, 2014
Thema:

1. Controller won't stay connected - Similar Threads - Controller won't stay

2. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: My controller keeps disconnecting. I get a message that says: Primary user has no controller. 95dd4a3b-083b-49c9-9880-3c919296bb86
  3. Xbox One S Controller - After turning on won't reconnect to PC bluetooth (stays paired)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Controller - After turning on won't reconnect to PC bluetooth (stays paired): Hello there, I've recently bought two xbox one s controllers and I connect them to my PC through Bluetooth. But then I turn off my PC (or controller, or controller turns off automatically if I...
  4. xbox controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller won't stay connected: So for pc gaming I sometimes use an xbox one wireless controller with the xbox one wireless receiver i have plugged into my pc. I recently came into a problem where the controller will connect and...
  5. My controller won't stay connected

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller won't stay connected: Unless connected with the charge cable my controller just blinks and I get the connect controller message, new battery new cable so what's up? 9cd43170-b089-4751-ba57-bcbfb11884e9
  6. My Xbox Controller Won't Stay On

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller Won't Stay On: I've purchased an Xbox controller from Ebay, it's a Patrol Tech controller for the Xbox one. It turns on but after 2 seconds it turns off again, I've tried fully charging the battery but it will...
  7. Xbox one controller won't stay connected wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller won't stay connected wirelessly: Tried a battery pack, and batteries. Same result. Stays connected for about 30 seconds and then says low battery and powers off. If i use the USB it plays just fine, but i'm tethered to the box!...
  8. Cord won't stay in wired controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cord won't stay in wired controller: I'm having this issue with a recently purchased wired controller. I'm not sure why these controllers aren't hard-wired, or at least come with some sort of snap-lock connector on the cable, rather...
  9. XB1 won't stay connected to Live and controllers randomly reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    XB1 won't stay connected to Live and controllers randomly reset: Hello there fellow gamers... I plan on doing repairs myself as I'm trained to do so as well as my console if FAR outside of warranty, but I wanted to ask the community for advice. So here goes....
  10. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: My Xbox One controller won't connect to the Xbox One if I move it a foot away from the Xbox One it will disconnect. It's not the batteries and there's nothing that could interfere with the...