controller wont stay connected

Discus and support controller wont stay connected in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased a controller from the design labs on Microsoft. But when i tried to use it it says its connected but none of the buttons are doing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nolangeorgen, May 23, 2020.

1. Nolangeorgen
    Nolangeorgen Guest

I recently purchased a controller from the design labs on Microsoft. But when i tried to use it it says its connected but none of the buttons are doing anything. They are responsive for a few moments and then just nothing and i dont know what to do any suggestions?

:)

Nolangeorgen, May 23, 2020
  2. Mr Legatzke Win User

Xbox one x controller

Hi mini that stinks your controller wont stay connected! Have you tried updating the firmware on the controller?
  3. spursYIDkid88 Win User

controllers wont stay connected

I had this issue a few weeks back, I cleared my cache, deleted my profile, turnt my xbox off after doing so, unplugged it from the socket waited 5 mins and turnt it back on I then re synced my controllers and this worked perfect for me and not had a problem
    since.
  4. CountryBoy3142 Win User

also I put the word how, I don't know why the *** is there
  5. CountryBoy3142 Win User

now it wont connect at all I had the thing for only 8 or 9 months and I don't know *** the warranty thing works can someone plz help?
  6. CountryBoy3142 Win User

ok I tried it and it didn't work, I even used a different pack in case I did it wrong. I don't think anythings wrong with the controller itself. like I said before it works fine on my brothers console.
Thema:

1. controller wont stay connected - Similar Threads - controller wont stay

2. why wont my controllers work

in XBoX on Consoles
    why wont my controllers work: My controllers connect to the Xbox but it cant interact with anything on screen. and yes i have tried other controllers. 52d5a32a-4c37-457d-9d01-e8f1e36fe847
  3. My Controller Wont Update. Ive tried Everything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller Wont Update. Ive tried Everything.: Alright so I have tried to powercycle my xbox, clear the cache, use a diffrent USB, and remove the battery of my controller and I still cannot get it to update. It always comes up with "sorry, we...
  4. Controller wont charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller wont charge: Hi, recently i got an xbox one for my birthday but i realized that my contoller hasn’t been charging at all i don’t know if it’s the batteries or if im not using the right thing to charge it but i...
  5. Xbox One wont detect hdmi. Controller also will not connect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One wont detect hdmi. Controller also will not connect.: when i turn my xbox on, i hear the beep sound. The light is on. However my tv does not detect any hdmi signal. I have tried different tv's, different hdmi's and different power bricks and cords....
  6. Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Wont Stay Open: My controller that i recently bought in February isn’t working properly, I got new batteries and it turns on, until a few seconds later it just’s closes. HOW DO I FIX THS?...
  7. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One S Controller Wont stay paired to PC

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One S Controller Wont stay paired to PC: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Xbox One S Controller Wont stay paired to PC Hey my PC for some reason wont connect to the Xbox one S controller I just got via Bluetooth Here is what happens: - Says...
  8. xbox one controler wont stay scynced

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controler wont stay scynced: ok so eve since the update I have had problem but not every time I turn it on I have to sync it and its a pain and plugging it in doesn't work is there a way to fix this or do I just need to deal...
  9. Xbox One Controller wont stay connected Fixed update December 2016

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller wont stay connected Fixed update December 2016: Ever since update, 12/14/2016 OS version: 10.0.14393.2152 (rs1_xbox_rel_1610 161208-1218) Xbox/Microsoft has gone and f***ed us. You may have noticed your controller has recently started to...
  10. controller wont stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller wont stay connected: first off I am using hdmi and my console is connected to my modem (not sure if that matters tho) my controller will turn on my xbox, but disconnects randomly it gets really annoying while im...