Controller won’t sync and connect to Xbox

Discus and support Controller won’t sync and connect to Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; We connected a blue tooth headset to my xbox and it kept messing up my controller and when my cousin connected it to his xbox it kept messing up my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by analisamorales, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Controller won’t sync and connect to Xbox

We connected a blue tooth headset to my xbox and it kept messing up my controller and when my cousin connected it to his xbox it kept messing up my controller and we dont know how to disconnect it from xbox! So my controller keeps blinking and my xbox
    doesnt wanna sync with anything.

:)

analisamorales, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

3. Robby Sayles Win User

Occasionally, this happens, like the Ambassador mentioned, you can always do that hard reboot, and it should fix your issue.
  4. napalm 31337 Win User

My Xbox controller won’t connect

So recently my Xbox wasn’t connecting to the internet at all. The servers weren’t shut down, the Xbox would just not connect to the wifi. The Xbox gave me a notification that it had to do with a problem with the connection of the controller. The
    controller would have to be restarted and connect to the wifi. It restarted the controller but it wouldn’t connect to the Xbox. I tried syncing the controller like when I first got it, I tried other controllers, and I even tried using a cable to connect the
    controller to the Xbox, yet it still won’t connect.
    Other controllers works?

All controller don't connect/work? Or only one? (maybe your preferred controller)
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One controller not syncing

6. DangerousBard Win User

One XBOX 360 Controller won't sync

Thema:

1. Controller won’t sync and connect to Xbox - Similar Threads - Controller won’t sync

2. Home button won’t work, but controller is properly connected to Xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Home button won’t work, but controller is properly connected to Xbox.: Ive been using my current controller for about a year now, but all of a sudden it decides to give me some trouble. One night, before i went to bed, i tried to turn off my xbox with my controller,...
  3. Controller won’t sync properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won’t sync properly: Hey all, Since yesterday my Xbox controller can’t stay synched. When I push the icon on the controller, the controller and console will start, but the controller won’t connect to the console...
  4. Xbox Controller won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller won’t work: Hello My Xbox controller (model 1697) stopped working a long time ago, whenever i try to power it on, the light turns on for 3 seconds then fades out with a slight buzzing noise near the Xbox...
  5. XBOX console won’t recognize wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX console won’t recognize wireless controllers: Hey guys, so when I first got my Xbox everything worked perfectly. Then randomly my controller stopped working wireless-ly so I’ve been using it while plugged in ever since. Today I decided to...
  6. Xbox One controllers won’t connect

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One controllers won’t connect: My Xbox One is not allowing any controllers to connect to it via Bluetooth or micro USB, I am only able to control the Xbox through the app, how do I fix this? I’ve tried re-syncing, but it won’t...
  7. My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t turn on after it got unplugged while updating: My controller was disconnecting in the middle of the game even though it had full battery. i was trying to see how i can fix it so i thought i should update the controller. But because my xbox...
  8. Two of my headsets won’t work with my elite controller, but the other two won’t.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two of my headsets won’t work with my elite controller, but the other two won’t.: I own an Xbox One S, and got a new headset today for christmas, a Corsair gaming headset that came in a bundle with a mouse, mousepad, keyboard and headset, all Corsair. It worked fine whenever i...
  9. Xbox One Wireless Controller won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller won’t connect: Hi lads hoping theres someone who can help me. 2 days ago my xbox said I needed to update my controller so I followed the instructions and plugged in my controller the the USB port all going well...
  10. Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers losing sync and won’t stay synced.: I bought an Xbox One S about 2 weeks ago to play with a couple friends from work and for about a week straight now I’ve been having a constant problem with my controllers de-syncing while the...