Controller xbox one difettoso

Discus and support Controller xbox one difettoso in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Salve a tutti, ho acquistato un controller xbox one nuovo sul sito ufficiale MICROSOFT, 11 mesi fa, come è possibile inserire il numero di serie... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by marikafois, May 21, 2020.

1. marikafois
    marikafois Guest

Salve a tutti, ho acquistato un controller xbox one nuovo sul sito ufficiale MICROSOFT, 11 mesi fa, come è possibile inserire il numero di serie risulti fuori garanzia?

Non dovrei avere 24 mesi di garanzia?

:)

marikafois, May 21, 2020
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

Hello, I believe you only have a 90 day warranty. Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?
  3. DominumStige Win User

controller xbox one con strani ronzii [Translate] Xbox one controller with strange buzzes

Ciao!

Il controller non dovrebbe emettere alcun rumore o ronzio. Nel tuo caso sembrerebbe un problema di tensione elettrica dovuta a qualche componente difettoso. Suggerisco di contattare il venfitore per una sostituzione/riparazione.

------------

The controller should not emit any noise or hum. In your case it would seem to be a problem of electrical voltage due to some faulty internal component. I suggest contacting the vendor for a replacement/repair.
  4. Nicola1991 Win User

Errore 0x91d70000

Le xbox erano entrambe nuove e acquistate da Amazon. Ho seguito tutti i passaggi e fatto delle prove con un operatore ma niente da fare. Mi era stato detto che poteva essere difettoso il lettore ma trovo impossibile che lo siano entrambe le xbox

[Mod Translation - The xboxes were both new and
    purchased from Amazon. I followed all the steps and did tests with an operator but nothing to do.
    I was told that the player could be defective but I find it impossible that both xboxes are defective]
  5. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  6. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
Thema:

1. Controller xbox one difettoso - Similar Threads - Controller difettoso

2. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...
  3. Xbox One Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers: Talk about cheap junk, I'm 99 percent certain these controllers were made to break so Microsoft can keep sucking money out of customers. I deeply regret ever purchasing a Xbox and I will never...
  4. RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone: 2 days ago all audio (mic and sound) stopped on all 3 of my controllers. I've spent about 3 hours or so checking settings, reading forums, troubleshooting and have found nothing to remedy this...
  5. Elite controller 2 is a scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 is a scam: I have currently already replaced my elite controller from warranty and both of them ended up with faulty left analog sticks and troublesome A buttons. First time i just replaced and assumed it...
  6. Mic and or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic and or controller: When i talk and when people hear me and i voice message it used to be clear but for some reason theres. Like a static in the backround and dont sound to clear. Plz help...
  7. Controller issue in alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in alpha skip ahead: So I joined alpha skip ahead a few months ago and now it seems like ever since joining, my controller will disconnect like 6 times in a row then be fine for a little while, but then it randomly...
  8. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  9. Xbox one s controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controllers: Hi all I have recently brought an xbox one s and when it came to charging the controller it vibrates but never charges I have tried plugging in in a wall socket and the xbox with and without the...
  10. I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~: It drifts to the right without touching the right thumbstick.. It's litterally out of the box brand new first time I used it it's panning to the right.. Please tell me how this happens? IT'S...