Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just got a new Xbox 360 E Console, I also got 2 brand new controllers. I have problems with both controllers 1st Controller I put it down on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirGeo1, Jun 1, 2014.

1. SirGeo1
    SirGeo1 Guest

Controller

I have just got a new Xbox 360 E Console, I also got 2 brand new controllers. I have problems with both controllers 1st Controller I put it down on a soft surface lighty and It turns off. 2nd Controller turns off randomly.

Can anybody help me!

:)

SirGeo1, Jun 1, 2014
  2. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Outofthi5world-91B7E242-7454-47ED-8902-EFFED4622FD, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Controller

Could be an issue with the batteries.If not then i would suggest taking the controllers back & asking for them to be exchanged

Daft Badger, Jun 1, 2014
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  6. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  7. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  8. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  9. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. XCloud controller issue

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud controller issue: Hello, Has anyone found a fix for the button mapping issue? Samsung Note 8. Currently tried - updating controller, made sure my phone is updated, restarted my phone and reconnected the...
  3. Not all XBOne controllers supported

in XboX Insiders
    Not all XBOne controllers supported: Have older gen 1 controllers with the wavy logo and everything. Followed the instructions to the letter. Did the controller updates. Went so far as to go to a GameStop and plug in my controllers...
  4. Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Controller problems even brand new.: I have had my Xbox One S since Christmas 2018. I have had controller issues since the day i got it. In 10 months i have purchased 3 controller and been gifted 1. All of which had stick drift. I am...
  5. Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the parental controls be enabled for an adult account?: I see value in the parental controls, but I wouldn't mind being able to apply these rules to myself. This would certainly make self-discipline easier. It would be awesome if I could put in my own...
  6. Headset/controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset/controller issue: I bought the winter camo Xbox one controller and Astro a10’s. The headset works for a little while then randomly stops and nothing I do can get it to work again. This is not an issue with the...
  7. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  8. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  9. Xcloud Controller Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Issue: Hello, I connected my controller via bluetooth. Upon entering Halo 5 my buttons are all wrong. The right analogue stick doesnt act as "aim" instead each direction is a different button. Any idea...
  10. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....