Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just got a new Xbox 360 E Console, I also got 2 brand new controllers. I have problems with both controllers 1st Controller I put it down on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SirGeo1, Jun 1, 2014.

1. SirGeo1
    SirGeo1 Guest

Controller

I have just got a new Xbox 360 E Console, I also got 2 brand new controllers. I have problems with both controllers 1st Controller I put it down on a soft surface lighty and It turns off. 2nd Controller turns off randomly.

Can anybody help me!

:)

SirGeo1, Jun 1, 2014
  2. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Jun 1, 2014
  3. Outofthi5world-91B7E242-7454-47ED-8902-EFFED4622FD, Jun 1, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Controller

Could be an issue with the batteries.If not then i would suggest taking the controllers back & asking for them to be exchanged

Daft Badger, Jun 1, 2014
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  6. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  7. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  8. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  9. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working in only 1 game & 1 aspect: I’m plsying Battlefield 1 and I can choose any class; assault, support, medic, scout and all guns and gadgets work correctly. However, when I choose the Scout class & pick any sniper rifle, it...
  3. Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller wont charge using the Charge Kit Battery Pack: If I try to charge it the light on the cable goes orange for like 10 seconds as it should and then turns white even though the battery is still empty. The controller is working fine while plugged...
  4. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console: I recently bought the great white shark cash card, and the next thing i know when i open the game it loads up but the controller doesn't work, so basically all my money i spent is gone, as i...
  5. Xbox remote control

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox remote control: I'm looking far a way to control my Xbox remotely. The current Xbox app is strictly for games. I have my sound system controlled via Xbox and would like to be in another room and start media...
  6. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I have gone through tens of controllers and my latest was less than a year old . I don't play everyday and when i do it's just a couple of hours at a time, the left analog stick always cracks and...
  7. Xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller: My husbands husbands elite controllers left stick stopped working in the middle of playing. When he took off the the removable cover it started working again but when he put the cover on it...
  8. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: My series 1 elite controller's audio adapter port broke when i unplugged the aadapter today, i did not twist or bend the adapter in any way, and i just need to try and figure out how to schedule a...
  9. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: SHULD I wait till the next xbox controller or should I get it now dfd8b33f-d4c2-46e1-92af-1b738348084a
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller: Is anyone having issues with the left bumper on the elite series 2 controller? The bumper just wont activate most of the time. It is so frustrating. I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps...