Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I have a Xbox One D controller and the 3.5 mm port won’t read any headset connected to the controller and i’m pretty sure the port is loose, I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MoisesReyes3, Jul 12, 2019.

1. MoisesReyes3
    MoisesReyes3 Guest

Controller

So I have a Xbox One D controller and the 3.5 mm port won’t read any headset connected to the controller and i’m pretty sure the port is loose, I have tried numerous of different methods to this problem and none of them seem to fix the problem, but I am
    still confident its because its loose.

Now I g ot a 2 in 1 question

1. I know there’s warranty for this controller, but this wasn’t originally mine, I bought it off from someone on eBay but I was able to see that it still had warranty in it, would that warranty apply to me?

2. If it doesn’t do you guys replace controller even if it doesn’t apply to me, if so how much would it be to replace the controller without the warranty?

:)

MoisesReyes3, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Unresponsive xbox 1 wireless controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive xbox 1 wireless controller: I have a wireless xbox 1 controller, bought from Amazon, which has stopped working. I have contacted Amazon who have told me it is under one year's warranty and to contact Microsoft but when I try...
  3. Xbox controller update bricking controllers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller update bricking controllers: the xbox firmware update for my controller has broken it and i just got it cant say its a hardware problem i updated it then within 20 min half the buttons wouldnt work including yhe guide button...
  4. Adaptive Controller Joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller Joystick: Dear XBox technician Management: I am an disabled adult with use of one arm. Last December I bought the XBOX One Console with the adaptive controller. This newly device is fantastic as i am able...
  5. Controller Lawsuit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Lawsuit: I have always heard that Xbox One controllers are notorious for stick drift, and now I'm seeing it with my own eyes. I keep my electronics in great shape and I don't abuse them. I currently have...
  6. Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite 2 Wireless Controller Repair: I sent my controller back to Microsoft but just now noticed an issue with the reasoning for repair. I accidentally selected that the bumpers/triggers were the issue when it was actually the Left...
  7. xbox one controller turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one controller turns off: I've got my controller rubber banded and charging yet it still turns off while i'm afk. Trying to stay in my friends lobby in sea of thieves but i've gotta make dinner and every time my controller...
  8. Xbox One controller recognized but not doing anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller recognized but not doing anything.: I purchased a new computer and went to plug the Xbox One controller in and it recognizes it and it says it's connected with no problems but the controller does nothing. I tried reinstalling it,...
  9. Control de Xbox one[Control de Xbox one]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control de Xbox one[Control de Xbox one]: Tengo una pregunta sobre una falla en mi control Yo aveces lo usaba con baterías y aveces con el cable directo al control Ahora ya no quiso agarrar con el cable ni con las baterías Prendo el...
  10. My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox controller, brand new headset Mic won’t work: Hi,my new Xbox controller voice chat wont work, i tired to restart it and find new headsets but it still didnt work but my mic works on my first controller but It broke a long time ago. Someone...