Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey my xbox ones left joystick when i move it to the right it stays to the right it does not go back can any body tell me how to fix it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KillerAlien6000, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Controller

hey my xbox ones left joystick when i move it to the right it stays to the right it does not go back can any body tell me how to fix it

:)

KillerAlien6000, Jul 31, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  4. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  5. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
  6. dotcommando Win User

Headset Adapter didn't fit = Broken Port on the Controller

Looks like there are quality control issues with the adapter and controllers. If the adapter fits in one controller but not another, the controller could be at fault. Equally, if the adapter doesn't fit in multiple controllers, it's likely to be a controller
    issue. TBH my second controller feels slightly misaligned, like it's flexing, and it squeaks like a boss. Very annoying.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. My Controller isn't recognizing my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller isn't recognizing my head set: My head was working with the controller and the it just stopped I tried ot tried it with a different controller on the same xbox and it worked I tried all of the trouble shooting and nothing...
  3. Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite new "foot controller" setting NOT available for xbox version!!! WHY????: Please can you include the new "foot controller " setting into the xbox one version of the game. This setting removes aim acceleration and is the best setting for controller players since the...
  4. Headset won't work with wireless controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset won't work with wireless controllers: I have a Turtle Bay 50X wired headset. It doesn't not work with either controller. It did for approximately 2 months, but then it stopped. The company sent me a brand new headset and had the same...
  5. Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced

in XBoX on Consoles
    Je souhaite faire remplacer ma manette [Translate] I want to have my controller replaced: Bonjour certains boutons sur ma manette ne fonctionne plus elle est sous garantie je souhaiterai donc la faire remplacer sauf que quand j'appelle votre sav une personne dit ne pas m'entendre et...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller - Headset Sound Flipped: I dropped my standard Xbox controller from a height of 1-2ft and now it doesn't pick up sounds through the mic. I had exactly the same problem with my last controller and it makes it unusable. I...
  7. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...
  9. Controller issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller issue: How can I fix this problem? <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">How can I fix this issue? It&#39;s been happening since Monday night! <a...
  10. Exchanging a bad controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchanging a bad controller: I just bought Xbox One X, and the controller is faulty. It randomly disconnects from the console, even while I'm playing a game. I went through the process of setting up an exchange through...