Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have been having a problem with my controller the last week. I will be playing a game and my controller will randomly stop working. It doesn't turn... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CrazyClamzz MLG, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Controller

I have been having a problem with my controller the last week. I will be playing a game and my controller will randomly stop working. It doesn't turn off and the controller light stays on like it's still connected but I can't move or do anything. Is anybody
    else experiencing this problem or know how to fix it?

:)

CrazyClamzz MLG, Aug 16, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. My power A enhaced controller sound is too weak

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My power A enhaced controller sound is too weak: The sound is too weak, no bass at all, compared with original xbox controller on same game with same headphones 360b4665-dd41-4e06-9b92-180a24b12238
  3. Controle Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle Xbox one: Tenho um controle que o botão A quando acionado da o comando X mesmo sem mapeamento. Se eu aperto o A e seguro por dois segundos ele lança o comando correto após ter dado um comando X rápido....
  4. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  5. Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone been waiting longer than 3 months to receive their controller back from repair?: I have been waiting for almost 4 months to receive my controller back from repair and thats too long to wait for a repair/replacement on just a controller.. I've read that someone has received...
  6. Controller

in XBoX on Mobile
    Controller: When I connect my controller to my phone it acts up when I move the stick and stop moving it it keeps doing things. Example when I play Minecraft and connect my controller when I stop moving the...
  7. Controller returns

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller returns: I have been told by xbox to return my faulty controller to them but I don't have the address. Does anyone know it. I'm in the uk 405feb1b-e97d-499a-a2f5-6faa05ad21c2
  8. Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller: I want to make my own xbox controller in the design lab but it gives no technical info on it. Can this work with Microsoft 10 and my phone? 355d4ff9-f19c-4e6d-b9a7-7b830a97ee00
  9. Xbox One controller won’t connect/turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller won’t connect/turn on: My Xbox one controller won’t connect or turn on. I’ve tried replacing the batteries and using a usb cable (both of which work on other controllers), but neither work. I’ve tried to update it, but...
  10. Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range

in XboX Insiders
    Allow more controller range to play games from a farther range: When you stream from your xbox to another device you would need to be in range to be able to play because of the controller. you could connect a controller to your phone and use some way of...