Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have the special edition winter forces controller, and since I bought it last year, it won’t even register that i have a headset plugged in. I’ve... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DunkinDosenutz, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Controller

I have the special edition winter forces controller, and since I bought it last year, it won’t even register that i have a headset plugged in. I’ve gone through the AI support
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] that doesn’t work, troubleshooting, etc. Any help is appreciated

:)

DunkinDosenutz, Aug 29, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  6. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with streaming from console of xcloud when pair bluetooth controller.: Hello Everyone. Currently I'm not able to use any streaming service from Xbox streaming app. I think its related to my bluetooth connection. I have tested game streaming from my console and...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  4. Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Wired Controller Problems: Hello, I have a problem with Xbox 360 Wired Controller Connection on my HP Windows 10 Laptop. Controllers used to connect and work perfectly fine, but now Windows doesn't even acknowledge that the...
  5. Parental control Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental control Microsoft: Hi all. My son plays Fortine and he can not chat with voice chat anymore. We tried to active the chat from fortnite parental control and there says is all ok. I only have an adult account but my...
  6. My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Elite Controller has triggers that are now wonky: Any recommendations on how to get it repaired? I went to my local MS Store, and they told me to buy a new one . . . gee, thanks. I've had this controller since June of 2018, and to have this...
  7. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  8. Controller Stick Drift every so often.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Stick Drift every so often.: My Right Stick on my Xbox Wireless controller have been having drift issues mainly to the left every so often. It happens a few times in a game. No, it isn’t because of deadzones. I’ve played many...
  9. Xbox One Elite Controller 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller 2: Has anyone else who is also enrolled in the Xbox Insider Hub have issues with the controller after updates? I've had several instances where different controller buttons do not work at any given...
  10. Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work (follow-up to closed thread)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 - Xbox One controller triggers do not work (follow-up to closed thread): This is a follow-up to a closed thread that I found about the triggers on an Xbox one controller not working on some PC games, where the OP did not get a response that met their needs. I am a...