Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has xbox made a controller with touch screen like a cell phone in place of toggle thumb controls? I am somewhat new to gaming and feel i would have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeathStampede, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Controller

Has xbox made a controller with touch screen like a cell phone in place of toggle thumb controls? I am somewhat new to gaming and feel i would have a bit better control of movement that way.

:)

DeathStampede, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. 15 year live veteran - You will not see my money again (Xbox Elite 2 controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    15 year live veteran - You will not see my money again (Xbox Elite 2 controller): December last year spent $180 and had friend bring over a XBOX Elite 2 remote for my son (XMAS present). January this year started noticing some issues with RH bumper button and it got...
  3. how do i Find a xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i Find a xbox controller?: I just lost a xbox controller and cant find it, i dont have kinnect. Thanks 9d615e6c-32b5-43d6-96d9-a3300a18b1bc
  4. I have a unstable connection between my controller and my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a unstable connection between my controller and my Xbox one S: For the past 3 or so years off and on my controller has disconected or had strange audio issuses when in a party or in general it has been happening latley the worst disconnecting and horrbile...
  5. Completely broken Elite 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Completely broken Elite 2 controller: I bought this controller off ebay completely brand new for about $260 when it was sold out everywhere and just wanted to say its crazy how **** this controller is. Its almost like a scam because...
  6. I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL)

in XboX Insiders
    I need help getting a controller working with xCloud on the android 11 beta (Pixel 4XL): Has anyone been successful using a controller with xCloud or Console Streaming on the Android 11 beta? I can pair my controller (tried both PS4 and Xbox controllers) and they seem to work fine but...
  7. Static in headset on new Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static in headset on new Xbox one controller: Microsoft- A little over a month ago I bought a new xbox one controller. For the first 2 weeks it worked perfectly. Ever since then when plugging a headset into the controller periodically there...
  8. My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.: As subject states. My controller is no longer consistently accepting inputs, particularly from the "LB" button. I had started to notice over a month ago that occasionally the face buttons (ABXY)...
  9. Xbox one controller not vibrating only left tigger not vibrating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller not vibrating only left tigger not vibrating: Only left trigger not vibrating on both controllers really werid and any solutions please?? 5e5575dc-dd6d-43e5-9f4f-0d97848000cb
  10. Xbox one causing Xbox one controller sensitivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one causing Xbox one controller sensitivity issues: I have had this issue off and on. I have no idea whether its an update causing the right analog stick to be too sensitive on my xbox wireless controller or the xbox itself. I have bought another...