Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Has xbox made a controller with touch screen like a cell phone in place of toggle thumb controls? I am somewhat new to gaming and feel i would have a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeathStampede, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Controller

Has xbox made a controller with touch screen like a cell phone in place of toggle thumb controls? I am somewhat new to gaming and feel i would have a bit better control of movement that way.

:)

DeathStampede, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  5. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  6. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Controller update ?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update ?: It's me or we need to update controller ? submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments]
  3. Stuck in controller screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in controller screen: I have the black screen with the controller in the middle. I've tried the usb thumb drive reset, using the usb cable to the controller and still nothing. 8c8b401d-6c05-4e2f-bef5-d618c3845a91
  4. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  5. XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]: estou com assinatura xbox game pass pc baixei o jogo rise of the tomb rider , queria muito jogar pelo controle (game pad), porém utilizo um controle generico da marca ipega , em outras plataformas...
  6. Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...: So I have the issue where my mic isn't picking anything up although the audio works just fine. This only started happening a few months ago. I'd literally tried everything except for this one...
  7. Controller constant Disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Controller constant Disconnect: My controller has been disconnecting from my Xbox. Even when using a wired connection. It loses the connection for about 5 to 10 seconds then reconnects. I am using a Xbox One X/S controller with...
  8. Controller audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller audio: When a headset is plugged into my xbox one s controller no audio is produced and the headset is brand new. 8747e240-8586-46ad-8b85-17f9c3690492
  9. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: Hi. My son has a elite controller, he is on his 2nd one inside 10 months. The rubber grips have fallen off all the thumb buttons. can You help? Can i buy replacements ? thankyou...
  10. Problem with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox One Controller: Hi all, For some reason my Xbox Controller has been on the fritz these past couple of days. It'll turn on and connect to the console, but turns itself off after about four seconds. I've tried all...