controller

Discus and support controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ik speel met toetsebord en muis op xbox. Maar na elke 10 minuten valt mijn controkker uit. hoe fix ik dit 4b078226-8faa-4939-a2e3-9ffdf2d9eb07 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JotSkills11, Sep 24, 2019.

1. JotSkills11
    JotSkills11 Guest

controller

Ik speel met toetsebord en muis op xbox. Maar na elke 10 minuten valt mijn controkker uit. hoe fix ik dit

:)

JotSkills11, Sep 24, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

controller

1. controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  3. Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse cursor control on Microsoft Edge: Just got myself a keyboard and mouse for my Xbox and thought it would be a cool feature to allow the mouse cursor control on the internet app. :) submitted by /u/AddisonsDisease [link] [comments]
  4. My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Elite Series 2 controller randomly disconnects from my laptop: Recently, my controller would stop allowing me to push buttons in the middle of a game. My controller is connected to my laptop via the cable it came with and I have tried multiple different...
  5. Xbox One Controller doesn't work with AMD USB Host Controller after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller doesn't work with AMD USB Host Controller after firmware update: Hi! After updating firmware from 3.* to 4.8.1923 the Xbox One Controller have stopped working with a USB 2.0 host controller provided by an old AMD SB700 / SP5100 chipset. The "X" logo doesn't...
  6. Xbox One Controller Doesn't Connect via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Doesn't Connect via Bluetooth to Windows 10 PC: I have been using my Xbox One controller for gaming on my PC via Bluetooth, however now (post-update) it appears at first just "Input" then after a few seconds it says Xbox Wireless Controller. I...
  7. Xbox controller broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller broken: I wish to return xbox controller d4aba2c9-70d0-492c-aa15-50144762878a
  8. Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller A button infrequent registering: Hi, straight out of the box and the A button is not registering every 30 or so presses. You can see it happen in Test Mode. Is there any fix for this or should return the controller? It's...
  9. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?: Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro...
  10. my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller: my controller has one problem whenever i hit the right trigger it thinks I'm moving forward no matter what game i play (except payday 2) and i have searched everywhere in the web for a solution...