controller

Discus and support controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ik speel met toetsebord en muis op xbox. Maar na elke 10 minuten valt mijn controkker uit. hoe fix ik dit 4b078226-8faa-4939-a2e3-9ffdf2d9eb07 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JotSkills11, Sep 24, 2019.

1. JotSkills11
    JotSkills11 Guest

controller

Ik speel met toetsebord en muis op xbox. Maar na elke 10 minuten valt mijn controkker uit. hoe fix ik dit

:)

JotSkills11, Sep 24, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  5. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  6. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
Thema:

controller

1. controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. xCloud preview - USB controller not connecting

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud preview - USB controller not connecting: So...I am not sure what is happening here. I am attempting to connect my Xbox One Elite controller to my Android Moto G4 with a USB OTG adapter to play games in the preview app. When I plug the...
  3. Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.

in XboX Insiders
    Elite Controller with Trigger Lock can navigate some, but not all Menus.: Alpha Skip Ahead - 10.0.19027.1209 (2004.191118-2300) When opening the mini guide, Right Trigger will quickly navigate to the bottom. If you start a party, and go to leave that party with the...
  4. Quick Playback Controls for Plex

in XboX Insiders
    Quick Playback Controls for Plex: Having quick controls for spotify and pandora are great, but most of my music and playlists are housed in Plex. It would be great to have those quick controls function with Plex. submitted by...
  5. Controller unresponsive apart from Home Button

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive apart from Home Button: I had a quick browse and couldn’t see anything related but will apologise if this is a duplicate post. Occasionally with the Alpha Skip Ahead, when I boot my Xbox up the controller will be...
  6. Only my nexus / home button registers on controller

in XboX Insiders
    Only my nexus / home button registers on controller: Turned on my Xbox, got a prolonged black screen but it came on eventually only to find my controller unresponsive. Pressed nexus button to open guide, and seemed ok, but still unable to do...
  7. Save button on xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Save button on xbox controller: My son was using my xbox playing one of the kids games on game pass. When he was finished he thought he had saved his game but it turns out he hadn't and lost his game. Would be useful to have a...
  8. Elite controller series 2 Android issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 Android issue.: When I connect my controller to any Android device the triggers do not work. The controller works fine on Xbox and PC. Anyone have any answer as to why this is? a5b84974-e977-45db-ade5-66d5fee64000
  9. Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't save Xbox Design Lab controllers: Hello I have ran into an issue on Xbox Design Lab where I can't save my controller designs. Will it save if I purchase a custom design lab controller? Thanks in advance....
  10. Gostaria de compar o Controle Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio original onde posso adquerir ?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Gostaria de compar o Controle Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio original onde posso adquerir ?: [Title Translation-Would you like to compare the original Xbox One X Versao Project Scorpio Control where I can adquerir ?] Boa tarde. Gostaria de comprar o Controle do Xbox One X Versão Project...