Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Elite Series 2 controller, but for some reason, it randomly disconnects, despite having a full battery ab596b71-ed13-4d33-b4fc-5b17a8ec8093 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JesseFisher1, May 22, 2020.

1. JesseFisher1
    JesseFisher1 Guest

Controller

I have an Elite Series 2 controller, but for some reason, it randomly disconnects, despite having a full battery

:)

JesseFisher1, May 22, 2020
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller return - appears to have gone missing?: So I'm trying to chase where my controller return is before my repair order expires in 2 days time now - and the support system is insistant on only telling me to post here or talk to an xbox...
  3. Xbox One Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers: Talk about cheap junk, I'm 99 percent certain these controllers were made to break so Microsoft can keep sucking money out of customers. I deeply regret ever purchasing a Xbox and I will never...
  4. RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    RE: Audio in Headset on Controller 100% gone: 2 days ago all audio (mic and sound) stopped on all 3 of my controllers. I've spent about 3 hours or so checking settings, reading forums, troubleshooting and have found nothing to remedy this...
  5. Elite controller 2 is a scam

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 is a scam: I have currently already replaced my elite controller from warranty and both of them ended up with faulty left analog sticks and troublesome A buttons. First time i just replaced and assumed it...
  6. Mic and or controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic and or controller: When i talk and when people hear me and i voice message it used to be clear but for some reason theres. Like a static in the backround and dont sound to clear. Plz help...
  7. Controller issue in alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in alpha skip ahead: So I joined alpha skip ahead a few months ago and now it seems like ever since joining, my controller will disconnect like 6 times in a row then be fine for a little while, but then it randomly...
  8. remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    remote headset wont pair with controller and xbox 360: Hi,i cant connect up my official headset it goes to 2 when the xbox 360 and controller stay on 1 i have tried other official earpiece and they just go to 3 or 4 but not 1 any ideas whats happening...
  9. Xbox one s controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controllers: Hi all I have recently brought an xbox one s and when it came to charging the controller it vibrates but never charges I have tried plugging in in a wall socket and the xbox with and without the...
  10. I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a brand new controller and it has drifting problems~: It drifts to the right without touching the right thumbstick.. It's litterally out of the box brand new first time I used it it's panning to the right.. Please tell me how this happens? IT'S...