Controller

Discus and support Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought a wired controller from Walmart but it has a major echo when I plug my mic into it. Is it a controller problem?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AllenDiaz1, Oct 17, 2020.

1. AllenDiaz1
    AllenDiaz1 Guest

Controller

I bought a wired controller from Walmart but it has a major echo when I plug my mic into it. Is it a controller problem?

:)

AllenDiaz1, Oct 17, 2020
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller

1. Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. No Customer Service - Broken Xbox Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Customer Service - Broken Xbox Elite Controller: I bought an Xbox Elite Controller (series 1) for my sons birthday. I had to send it back (to Germany) as the thumbstick aim kept moving around. I think a replacement has been sent back to me with...
  3. Xbox controller mapping on mobile?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller mapping on mobile?: Is there any way to alter the controller mapping when using remote play on iOS? More specifically the view button. It’s currently set to take a screenshot but I need it to access the interaction...
  4. Xbox ONE Controller Firmware 4.8.1923.0 Broke My Controller!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ONE Controller Firmware 4.8.1923.0 Broke My Controller!!!: XBox ONE Controller (Bluetooth Wireless) Firmware Update 4.8.1923.0 has completely disabled my controllers ability to use my Microsoft XBox namebrand Recharge Battery Pack, and won't even allow me...
  5. why can somebody across town control my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    why can somebody across town control my Xbox: my friend is being able to delete my games and mess with my home screen when ever he wants and i cant stop him because Xbox wont let me turn what ever he is using off. i really want to know how he...
  6. Xbox one x controller on series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controller on series s: Do ihave to update controller on pc? For it too work 212e74c9-40a8-454a-8375-0fe7749b08d8
  7. Xbox one elite series 2 controller hair lock slider came apart

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite series 2 controller hair lock slider came apart: Microsoft still says i have warranty but asks me for $134 to repair my controller i got brand new with the issues (hair trigger slider fell apart, controller is delayed and the buttons are loud...
  8. Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox accessories app unable to configure elite controller.: Recently ive changed the email address for my xbox account. After doing so the xbox accessories app prompted me to sign in, and after doing so I've been unable to configure my elite controller....
  9. Xbox controller to Android help!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox controller to Android help!: Hi. I have 3 controllers to my xboxes, none of them can be connected to my 2 phones. OnePlus 8 running Android 11 , Samsung note 10 running Android 10. Controllers cant be found when searching...
  10. Unable to complete a service request to return a controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete a service request to return a controller: I'm trying to return an xbox controller under warranty, but the page to do it isn't working. After submitting the request, this message is displayed "login.microsoftonline.com refused to connect."...