Controller's bug continues appearing

Discus and support Controller's bug continues appearing in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Controller's bug continues appearing

I had already reported this bug three ASA updates before since it appears for first time and it continues appearing every update. Now, I found other similar error with this new update (08/08/19).

*Bug since three ASA updates.

If you turn off the xbox and disconnect the console of the power, when you plug in it again to the power and you trying to turn on the Xbox with the controller, the controller doesn't turn on the console, only the controller's led is flashing like if you are trying to synchronize it to the console.

**New bug (08/08/19).

If you turn off complete the Xbox and wait 20 minutes and try to turn on again the Xbox using the controller, the bug appears. The led of the controller only is flashing but doesn't turn on the console.

submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK
    [link] [comments]

/u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Controller's bug continues appearing

1. Controller's bug continues appearing - Similar Threads - Controller's bug continues

2. BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...

in XboX Insiders
    BUG on controller vibration. Yesterday I turned off the vibration, today I was trying to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/marcosvrj [link] [comments]
  3. XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES

in XBoX on Mobile
    XBOX ONE BUG CONTROL OF SOFTWARE ON MOBILE DEVICES: Well summarizing when I'm playing on an android smartphone the vision button doesn't work as it should basically when i press it it works like a back button being impossible to mapealo in software...
  4. bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming

in XboX Insiders
    bug with reconnecting controller to console after streaming: it seems that after you connect your controller back to the console and turn the console off it will continuously turn back on until you remove the batteries from the controller or disconnect it...
  5. Xbox one controller bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller bug: My xbox one controller wont stop vibrating. I have tried updating the controller(non available) truning off vibration completely (didn't work) and power cycling the console also with no...
  6. Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Controller's bug trying to turn on the xbox: Just reporting again the bug that appears when you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller after connect to the power. It's the 5th update that I had reported this bug. I use my Xbox whit...
  7. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  8. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  9. My Controller is bugging

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Controller is bugging: My controller is not letting me do anything, as soon as I press one thing on the controller it always just automatically goes to the left of any tab or whatever it is on, it doesn't let me control...
  10. Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parental control bug in Forza Horizon 4: So when I try to find custom liveries, tunes, or use the auction house in FH4, I get an error message saying that it is blocked per Xbox live parental controls. I tried to fix this myself, looking...