Controllers don't work, games don't load-XboxOne

Discus and support Controllers don't work, games don't load-XboxOne in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controllers aren't working, if they do the xbox doesn't turn on. When i get the xbox one to turn on the controllers don't work. Also when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caboosefan, May 9, 2014.

1. Caboosefan
    Caboosefan Guest

My xbox one controllers aren't working, if they do the xbox doesn't turn on. When i get the xbox one to turn on the controllers don't work. Also when i try to load any type of game it loads to the menu and then backs out to the dahsboard before i can do
    anything. It dose it work though through kinect(except the games problem isn't solved this way either) Dose anyone else have these problems? Sorry if this seems vague.

:)

Caboosefan, May 9, 2014
  2. ypsilon1972
    ypsilon1972 Guest
    XBOX 360 controllers don't work

I did not use my XBOX 360 for a long time. Last week I wanted to play a game but the controllers don't work. I even don't get the green light on the controllers. I have 1 wired and 1 wireless and both won't work. I checked the batteries of the wired controller
    and these are ok. The XBOX 360 console itself is working. Did somebody have the same problem and have a solution for this problem?

ypsilon1972, May 9, 2014
  3. nicolacabc
    nicolacabc Guest
    Don't work

My Board Casting Not Work Help me how fixing Better By Downloaded Thank you every time Show this massage After Board Cast (not work esc to Exit)

nicolacabc, May 9, 2014
  4. Rjcrane
    Rjcrane Guest

Hi FlamedBeacon,

Please could you try a hard restart on your Xbox One by hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on. The system will turn off. When you hit the button again, it will start and display the green start-up screen.

Rjcrane, May 9, 2014
Thema:

1. Controllers don't work, games don't load-XboxOne - Similar Threads - Controllers don't games

2. I don't have news of my xbox controler order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I don't have news of my xbox controler order: Hello everyone, I ordered a customized xbox one controller 6 days ago. It seems like my order hasnt been treated. I dont have any news of shipment. Is this normal ? Thank you....
  3. I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ

in XboX Insiders
    I'm Trying To play XCloud On My Phone And I Don't Own A Controller Can I Get Some Help PLZ: I Don't Have A Bluetooth Wireless Controller And I'm Tryin To Play Forza And A Lot Of Other Games Can You Guys Release Touch Adaptation Kit Or Email Me: nfssham@gmail.com Thank You So Much...
  4. Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App: I recently downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app and was able to set everything up, or so I thought. After connecting my Bluetooth controller to my Samsung Galaxy S9, I started the stream and...
  5. Xbox Controller Series 2. Don't know if it's an issue but i need your help about the force...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Series 2. Don't know if it's an issue but i need your help about the force...: Hello all, so i just got my first Elite controller. I was a user of a Xbox One controller that broke and was used to it. Today, when first trying the controller i notice that the force feedback...
  6. xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud - Some buttons on my controller work, most don't.: My Project Scorpio edition Bluetooth controller only registers the A, B, L3, and R3 buttons once I've launched a game. The firmware is up to date and it works fine on my Xbox One X. I've tried...
  7. Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?: The audio controls in the Xbox Game Bar affect everything *but* the game I'm playing. I've tried multiple games (Destiny 2, Hitman 2) and it's consistent. Moving the slider does not change the...
  8. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  9. My Xbox controller don't work normal

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller don't work normal: Hey, my controller tells me that i have a full battery, but sometimes it turns off even though the xbox icon is still lit. Can anyone help me? eda6fc4c-f45d-487a-9d77-824398d82843
  10. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...