Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

Discus and support Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships...... Here is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Call me Klink, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships......

Here is what I've tried as trouble shooting:

1)2 different regular controllers

2)Series 1 elite controller

3)Series 2 elite controller

4)Wireless with batteries

5)Wired

6)Re-set xbox

7) re paired controllers (when using wireless)

8)Xbox one-x (first console)

9)Xbox one-s (current console)

10)Moved my xbox

Tried all of these, and some at the same time.

:)

Call me Klink, Apr 27, 2020
  2. Beastlyboss2000 Win User

i keep getting disconnected from xbox live >.<

Hi my xbox 360 is keep on disconnecting and it is really annoying i tried everything some one please help
  3. lcompiani Win User

Three new controllers sync but turn off 1 second later

4. RageQuittingRob Win User

Keep Disconnecting, Tried everything, Or almost.

I have recently had someone from talktalk change everything, New cables and router. So it should not be doing this.
  5. RageQuittingRob Win User

i have tried the steps, it doesnt change. One question is i have tried to edit the MTU and no matter what i change it to it to, it either is too high or it times out.
  6. CardiacArrestOG Win User

Also I did a quick search and with Talk Talk you can ask for a fastpath for gamers. Try community here
    community.talktalk.co.uk
Thema:

Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

1. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help! - Similar Threads - Controllers keep disconnecting

2. Xbox controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller keep disconnecting: My box controller keep on disconnecting during vanguard game play. I don't use mouse and keyboard just my controller. I tried restarting the console, and restarting the game. It even happens on...
  3. wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wireless bluetooth controlled keeps disconnecting from PC.: just as title says. tried pretty much everything i could find online, nothing works. yes, i updated the drivers. yes, i tried disconnecting and reconnecting. yes, i restarted my pc. yes, i...
  4. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting: I have 2 Xbox one S in two different rooms and 2 controllers for both of them. The controller have started to randomly disconnect on both Xbox. I've done everything from updates to batteries, to...
  5. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting for no reason its brand new and i think its something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting for no reason its brand new and i think its something...: A couple of weeks ago my controllers have started to disconnect from my Xbox one s for no reason saying the battery's dead even though their fully charged and the lights on. It was doing it with...
  6. Wireless Controller For Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Controller For Xbox One Keeps Disconnecting: I have a wireless controller for xbox one and I recently bought a game on steam that requires a controller and I played the game but sometimes when I press a button such as "A" to jump its either...
  7. My controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller keeps disconnecting: On vanguard certain main weapons wont shoot, bu other weapons or my secondary weapon shoots fine.. Why... Also my controller keeps disconnecting fa48a885-758b-4e49-b1e1-474b6607f429
  8. Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting in PC Games?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting in PC Games?!: So I've had a Series X controller (WIRELESS CONTROLLER BUT USING A USB CABLE) now for a good 6-8(?) months and had no issues. Last week it randomly started cutting out whilst in game (F1/Rocket...
  9. My series x keeps disconnecting my controller and external storage device

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series x keeps disconnecting my controller and external storage device: My series x is constantly disconnecting my external hard drive kicking me out of any game I am playing which is very frustrating. My Xbox one and one x never had this issue with my device so I'm...
  10. Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Controller and Headset keep disconnecting: So I have a generation 1 elite controller and a gen 1 turtle beach stealth 700 Headset. The past 5 months both keep disconnecting at random times and keep doing it for 30 mins to a hour then it...