Controllers' left stick faulty

Discus and support Controllers' left stick faulty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Last year I bought an XBox One S bundle with 2 Controllers. Now, the left stick of both of the Controllers are faulty. When I rotate the left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tonimeloni, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Tonimeloni
    Tonimeloni Guest

Hi!

Last year I bought an XBox One S bundle with 2 Controllers. Now, the left stick of both of the Controllers are faulty. When I rotate the left stick, there is a certain Point where the stick is blocked. This is heavily annoying when playing.

I have registered my Xbox to check if it's a warranty case. But when I entered the PID numbers of my Controllers ( I tried with both), it said something like no data available, please contact Microsoft support.

Of Course there is no link that gets me to the support. Then I click on Support, I get redirected to the very same page again. Apparently there is no human being that I can get in contact with. WHAT A LOUSY SUPPORT!!

Can someone please help me? I want to check if I can send in the Controllers to get repaired (I bought the Xbox bundle end of November 2018).

Best regards,

Toni

:)

Tonimeloni, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Controllers' left stick faulty - Similar Threads - Controllers' left stick

2. Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller Left Stick Drift: My controller's left stick drifts horribly any time I try to stand still in games. Any ideas on how to fix this? bfba1023-5395-4897-8c07-0e1abbe4fedc
  3. Xbox left analog stick on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox left analog stick on controller: I play a lot of cod and i mean A LOT so i got 2 controllers about 6 months ago, my wireless one, the headphone jack quit working, and my wired on the left analog stick (the one you press down to...
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller(left stick deadzone): My elite xbox controllers left stick keeps drifting up. It was doing fine not to long ago but now it just constantly drifting up? Is there any solution to fix besides buying a whole new...
  5. Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller: Hi all, So recently I noticed a weird issue with the left analogue stick on my xbox one controller. Sometimes, on a game like overwatch, (where movement speed coresponds to how far the left stick...
  6. Xbox One controller left stick forward reduced response

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller left stick forward reduced response: My Xbox 360 pad which is about 4 Month old has the above issue. It started within a few weeks of getting it but went away again. It came back around a month ago. I can get it to work if I push on...
  7. Elite controller left stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller left stick: Okay. So as far as I've researched everywhere i go on the internet no one else has had the same issue i have. I've owned an elite controller since they came out and it has been a reliable...
  8. Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fifth Xbox controller with broken left analog stick!: I'm a loyal Xbox and Microsoft customer but my patience with this brand is running thin. My fifth Xbox One controller has broken with the exact same issue as the previous four... a broken left...
  9. Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Scuf Controller- Left stick stopped working when pressed down: So I was playing Fortnite for a couple of hours today when I decide to take a break. 3-4 hours go by and I hop on Fortnite again to play the new season, what I come to find is that my left stick...
  10. New XBOX controller left stick issue

in XBoX on Windows
    New XBOX controller left stick issue: I bought a new controller today, without doing any damage opening it and using it so far. I noticed that my left stick has a slight deviation to the left, which is very annoying for the game I...