Controllers' left stick faulty

Discus and support Controllers' left stick faulty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi! Last year I bought an XBox One S bundle with 2 Controllers. Now, the left stick of both of the Controllers are faulty. When I rotate the left... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tonimeloni, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Tonimeloni
    Tonimeloni Guest

Hi!

Last year I bought an XBox One S bundle with 2 Controllers. Now, the left stick of both of the Controllers are faulty. When I rotate the left stick, there is a certain Point where the stick is blocked. This is heavily annoying when playing.

I have registered my Xbox to check if it's a warranty case. But when I entered the PID numbers of my Controllers ( I tried with both), it said something like no data available, please contact Microsoft support.

Of Course there is no link that gets me to the support. Then I click on Support, I get redirected to the very same page again. Apparently there is no human being that I can get in contact with. WHAT A LOUSY SUPPORT!!

Can someone please help me? I want to check if I can send in the Controllers to get repaired (I bought the Xbox bundle end of November 2018).

Best regards,

Toni

:)

Tonimeloni, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Become Ash Win User

Controllers generally have a 90 day warranty on them.
  3. iGreenTreeFrogg Win User

left stick faulty

it does not seem that they plan to fix this issue... or even to state that they are aware of it. they are ignoring it
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Faulty left stick on Xbox one controller

Hi Dextrinix,

Anything to do with self repair is frowned on here on the forums unfortunately. As with that, and you acknowledged you will need to replace I will be locking this thread. Replacement here is the only option.

Have a great day.

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dextrinix,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If it is out of warranty, you will need to get it replaced. The thumbstick will continue to get worse over time unfortunately.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Dextrinix Win User

Thought so. I probably will have to resort to that, but im just seeing if there are any cheaper (albeit less covenient) fixes.

Cheers anyway though.
Thema:

1. Controllers' left stick faulty - Similar Threads - Controllers' left stick

2. Elite controller series 2 can't use left stick forward and LT and same time.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 can't use left stick forward and LT and same time.: Just got my controller back from square trade "fixing" left stick issues. Left stick is now responsive. I mostly play COD, i can't walk forward with left stick and then press left trigger to aim....
  3. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left stick not responsive.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left stick not responsive.: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register. Warranty just ended, so not happy at all. Any suggestion on how to fix?...
  4. Xbox One controller left stick drift not going away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller left stick drift not going away: I have a drift on my left stick, it takes half a second to achieve maximum up/down direction. Sometimes only up, sometimes only down, sometimes both. When I insert alcohol, it solves the problem,...
  5. Elite controller 2 left stick won’t click

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller 2 left stick won’t click: So my elite series 2 controller sometimes won’t register when I click the left stick in. I play warzone a lot so that can be a huge problem. I went to the controller services and repairs. Put in...
  6. Xbox One Controller (Hardware faulty?) on Windows 10 left analogue stick rotation from up...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller (Hardware faulty?) on Windows 10 left analogue stick rotation from up...: My Xbox One Controller can't properly handle clockwise rotational movement from up to down. In a game this means that if I'm running upwards and then rotate clockwise to go downwards I move very...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 - Left Thumb Stick Problem: Hello Since out of the box, I noticed that my brand new v2 elite controller had an issue with the left thumbstick. I have searched the internet and I found numerous posts about the same issue,...
  8. Elite 2 Controller Left Stick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller Left Stick: My Elite 2 Controller left stick started playing up a while ago , the odd stick , it is now totaly unplayable . This is the second Elite controller I have purchased , it is under 12 months bought...
  9. Left stick drift on Elite Series Controller 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left stick drift on Elite Series Controller 2?: I'm through my second Elite Series Controller 2 that has this issue. Should I try to get another replacement? It's getting very frustrating. I'm literally not pressing anything, and as you can...
  10. XBOX one controller left stick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one controller left stick issue: So i have an wired XBox one controller and like sometimes when i move the left stick it, i dont know how to describe it, it aktivates the LT button without me pressing it. This really is freaking...