Controllers not syncing to console.

Discus and support Controllers not syncing to console. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, i have just purchased an old xbox 360. i got some used controls on ebay. now my problem is that i cannot get the controllers to sync to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NigelBrady1, May 7, 2021.

1. NigelBrady1
    NigelBrady1 Guest

Hi guys, i have just purchased an old xbox 360. i got some used controls on ebay. now my problem is that i cannot get the controllers to sync to the console. i have tried using the sync buttons on the units, but again wont sync. i do not have the usb recharge cable to try that way as i have purchased some usb recharging batteries. the lights on the console and controller seam to be doing their thing when sync buttons are pressed but when they stop circling, they flash back to what it was doing before sync buttons were pressed. hope this is enough info for someone to give a reasonable answer to my sync problems. thanks in advance.

:)

NigelBrady1, May 7, 2021
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

turn on console

Hey there Ashford! Is your controller wireless? If so, your controller may not be synced properly with the console anymore. Try turning the console on with the physical button, then try syncing your controller by pressing the sync button on the console and
    controller. Once they sync up again, turn your console off and try turning it on with the controller. Let me know the result of this, thanks!
  3. onyxishere Win User

Controller Problems

Have you tried syncing the controller to the console? Hold the sync button on the front of the controller and the sync button on the console (on the left side just before the usb) until the light on the controller syncs.

If that doesn't work then try heading over to Settings>System and update the controller to see if that helps.
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox controller won’t stay on longer then 3-5 seconds

While the controller is flashing, press the sync button on both the controller and console to re-sync the connection. Try this while the controller is wired to the console with a USB cord.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Halo 4 console and Sync issues.

Hi, you are pressing the sync button on the console and then the sync button on the controller? What happens when you try to sync the controller?
  6. onyxishere Win User

My New Xbox 360 Wireless Controller not connecting?

Try re-syncing the controller to see if that helps.

Press the sync button on the front of the controller and the sync button on the console to see if it will reconnect.
Thema:

1. Controllers not syncing to console. - Similar Threads - Controllers syncing console

2. Controller not syncing series X console

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not syncing series X console: In the delta ring. I go to turn on the console with the controller and the controller usually just blinks repeatedly but the console won't turn on. I then have to turn the console on directly. At...
  3. Controller still not syncing to console.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller still not syncing to console.: Microsoft claims to have fixed this issue but it has never gone away for me. Virtually every time I turn on my console the controller refuses to sync often including when attached via USB. I have...
  4. Is there a timeline on when my controller and headset will stay synced to the XSX console?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a timeline on when my controller and headset will stay synced to the XSX console?: This is getting ridiculous. It’s bad enough all the games I play aren’t stable coming out of quick resume. Whatever I can deal. But 50% of the time my controllers won’t resync from sleep mode. I...
  5. Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers won't sync up with Series X console.: I've encountered an issue with my Xbox controller disconnecting occasionally from my Series X. The home button on the controller flashes as if unable to sync with the console. I tried to plug a...
  6. Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Console and Controller Sync Problem: Normally, it will let me play just fine. But, this the second time this has happened. My controller just can't connect to the console, thus i cant play. After troubleshooting for hours, I can't...
  7. Xbox Series X controller losing sync with console multiple times after latest Beta update....

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X controller losing sync with console multiple times after latest Beta update....: By the way, I remember other reports in the past weeks about this issue concerning Series X|S consoles. Does anyone know how if, somehow, this can be caused due to using the old Play & Charge Kit...
  8. Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controllers won't properly sync with console: So I have a xenon 360 with a few issues and the biggest one is controllers not properly syncing. I can turn on the console with any controller but thats it. If I try and sync it then it spins,...
  9. Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one Controller not syncing to the console anymore...have been forced to use a...: My controller has stopped connecting to my console since almost a week now...I have an Xbox one. I have tried all possible means to fix it...I have changed batteries, updated firmware....it only...
  10. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...