Controllers on and connected but not working

Discus and support Controllers on and connected but not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have turned off my controllers, turned off my console, turned the console on then turned my controllers on. Both controllers are connected and on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joefish41, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Joefish41
    Joefish41 Guest

I have turned off my controllers, turned off my console, turned the console on then turned my controllers on. Both controllers are connected and on but I can do anything with them. It doesn't matter what button I press, nothing happens.

I can navigate the menu's with the Kinect voice control, so the Xbox One isn't crashing or anything. Any idea as to what I can do?

:)

Joefish41, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Controllers connected but not working

I assume it is lit so try this mate

There is a small button on front of controller press and hold until light flashes release button

Now press button again the light should stay on showing it as been reconnected hope this helps

GrowlingYapper, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Controllers connected but not working

When you say they are connected the button on the controller is lit

GrowlingYapper, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Controllers on and connected but not working

Try updating controller again and then do hard reset or vice versa

MessiahBrowny, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Spike68-11F12E56-F84 Win User

Controller connects but will not work

Try updating the controller's firmware,then re-sync the controller to the console.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Controllers connected but not working

I assume it is lit so try this mate

There is a small button on front of controller press and hold until light flashes release button

Now press button again the light should stay on showing it as been reconnected hope this helps
  7. GrowlingYapper Win User

Controllers connected but not working

When you say they are connected the button on the controller is lit
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Try updating controller again and then do hard reset or vice versa
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller connects but will not work

try hard reset and and then re sync see if that helps
Thema:

1. Controllers on and connected but not working - Similar Threads - Controllers connected working

2. Controller connections completely stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller connections completely stop working: Hi, I'm looking for some help. I have a first generation One console and experiencing a really annoying issue: the controller link randomly crash. I say "controller link" it's about wireless, usb...
  3. Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not working properly when laptop connected to monitor: I have an xbox one controller connected to a laptop via Bluetooth, and it works perfectly when using the laptop screen. However, when i connect the laptop to my AVR to use it on my big TV the...
  4. Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller connected but buttons don't work: Hi all, On the oil rig where i work at we have an Xbox for a while but all the controllers and games got stolen. so i bought 2 new controllers and some games for the crew. now I've connected...
  5. Xbox One controller not working despite being connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller not working despite being connected: So, on the Xbox one, my wireless controller connects to the xbox (light stays on) but none of the buttons or control sticks work. Even when the controller is wired in it still does not work....
  6. Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Accessories App not available and Elite controller not working properly (connected via USB): Hello, Accessories app is not available in windows store and i can't use the Elite controller because of it (detected as normal xbox controller), [img] Can you please help, Thanks...
  7. Xbox controller connects but wont work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller connects but wont work: I just got a new laptop and was going to try out Recore on it w/my xbox controller. I synced the controller to the PC, but cannot use the controller in game. When I push the Xbox button the game...
  8. When I connect my Xbox one S controller to my phone via Bluetooth the wifi stops working

in XBoX on Mobile
    When I connect my Xbox one S controller to my phone via Bluetooth the wifi stops working: My device's model number is PSP7501DUO I'm running Android 6.0. So basically when for example I want to use my Xbox One S controller for navigating the Google play store I can't because it shows...
  9. Headset connected to Xbox One S controller doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset connected to Xbox One S controller doesn't work.: My xbox one s was working before but then when i went to plug in my headset into the 3.5 mm jack, the xbox did not detect it. When i went into the audio settings, there was no slider for headset...
  10. connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...: connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements. Any idea how to calibrate, finetune, setup for better use? It seems the sensitively is...