controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

Discus and support controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AngeAlexiel, Jan 3, 2020.

1. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

Hi

I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in monster hunter, the first hour, it can turn off the controller 4 times in a row and then all is okay, i thought it was the elite controller, but now that i've tired other official controller and batteries, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't... so weird...

i just want to know if it may be coming from my One X ?? im an Insider ... or is it an hardware failure ?? do i need to erase my console HDD and reset it ??

btw, my One X is on warranty for just a few days , i really need to know if it's just an insider bug, or do you think i should send it back to xbox ??

thanks a lot.

Sorry for my non perfect English, it's not my mother tongue. ^

submitted by /u/AngeAlexiel
    [link] [comments]

/u/AngeAlexiel, Jan 3, 2020
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Need HELP

yeah before the latest update coz there has been 2 with the first new update my controller wouldnt switch off but the console would now the controller turns off with the console but the vent is still warm and so is the controller and this is hours after
    iv turned it off
  3. aMexicanErb Win User

Controller randomly turns off

It sounds to me like there could be a few things going on, it could be the battery pack is no good anymore, I would try it with some AA batteries and see if this fixes the issue. If that is not the case try upgrading the controller to see if that fixes
    the issue!
    Link on how to Upgrade Controller
    lastly it could be a bad connection with the unit or batteries with the controller, you might want to look at that also.
  4. SuprX BR Win User

what the type of battery are you using? in most of cases maybe it was only a bad attach of the battery, try to check this.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Have you tried it with regular AA batteries? Is it getting hot? Have you tried it with a USB cable? Please try those options and let us know how it goes. It may be that the controller is starting to fail.
  6. Robby Sayles Win User

I had similarly issued a while back, and then I changed my battery pack, the updated my controller. Hopefully, you get this resolved soon. Happy Gaming :)

Robby
Thema:

controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

1. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play... - Similar Threads - controllers randomly turns

2. Xbox One controller randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller randomly disconnects: I have a 1 TB xbox one x and my controller randomly disconnects for no apparent reason. My game will stop suddenly and say my controller is disconnected, and the xbox button on my controller will...
  3. Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller randomly disconnecting today..: I don't know where I can report this so I will try here. I believe I'm on"Bravo" on an X system. My controller has worked fine until today with 3 random disconnects/reconnects. Anything further...
  4. Controller randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly turns off: I have been having this problem lately where my controller will just turn off even with a fully charged battery pack. 87bbd933-a52f-47fb-8027-08812235c758
  5. Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal: I am now using the bluetooth version xbox one controller, using the usb cable to play games on steam. I mainly playing fighting game, Dragonball fighterZ these day. I found that the controller...
  6. Xbox controller randomly won't be paired to xbox and won't turn xbox on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly won't be paired to xbox and won't turn xbox on: I have had this issue for awhile now and haven't been able to solve it. Randomly (about 50% of the time) when I try to power on my xbox one by using my xbox controller (holding down the xbox...
  7. Controller randomly disconnects and sometimes won't turn console on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly disconnects and sometimes won't turn console on: I have had this problem for years now. Sometimes I have to completely power my system down to connect my controller. While playing it will also randomly disconnect then reconnect. Very...
  8. Xbox One controller randomly turning off while playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller randomly turning off while playing games: I was playing COD AW and the controller just turned off just as I was about to kill another player. This happens quite frequently and it is really frustrating. I have tried; power rebooting,...
  9. Xbox One controller randomly turning off while playing games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller randomly turning off while playing games.: I was playing COD AW and the controller just turned off just as I was about to kill another player. This happens frequently and it is really annoying. I have tried, power rebooting, updating the...
  10. Xbox Controllers Not Connecting & Kinect Turning off and on at random.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controllers Not Connecting & Kinect Turning off and on at random.: I was using my Xbox One earlier today with no issues. A few minutes ago I turned the Xbox One on to resume playing Warframe and found that my controllers would not connect. At the top right...