: Controllers suddenly not working.

Discus and support : Controllers suddenly not working. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Controllers suddenly not working. I've attached a couple of links below which may help. Check to see if your controller needs updated first, and then... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by orientgraph, Mar 21, 2020.

1. orientgraph
    orientgraph Guest

I've attached a couple of links below which may help. Check to see if your controller needs updated first, and then move on with troubleshooting. If it is updated and was previously working, your controller may need to be repaired or replaced. If it is
    still under warranty, you may be able to send it in for repair.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution

I hope this helps,

Cowgirl

:)

orientgraph, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Cowgrlzroc Win User

I've attached a couple of links below which may help. Check to see if your controller needs updated first, and then move on with troubleshooting. If it is updated and was previously working, your controller may need to be repaired or replaced. If it is
    still under warranty, you may be able to send it in for repair.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/wireless-controller-solution

I hope this helps,

Cowgirl
  3. Barney Gumble-A043DB Win User

Controller firmware update for headset adapter

I have not validated the version of firmware, but I know it suddenly stops working. To update it, I plug the controller in and update firmware. I do this for both controllers. Then it will work for a couple of weeks and suddenly stop.
  4. Tim vdB3 Win User

Controller Issues.

My controller suddenly heats up 30 degrees C after the controller update this weenkend and its uses more power.

Its still works but for how long?
  5. SoulxxxSaviour Win User

Strange Headset Problems

the same thing happened to me it just suddenly stopped working my mic ive tried unplugging my xbox, updating my controller and it has not worked so i dont no if it has broken or its jst my controller someone please find a solution for this
  6. xBatmanreaper8x Win User

Controller won't turn on.

Hey y'all I have a problem my USB controller started working then suddenly it won't turn on and didn't even press anything so what should I do
Thema:

1. : Controllers suddenly not working. - Similar Threads - Controllers suddenly working

2. My Wireless controller are suddenly stopping.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Wireless controller are suddenly stopping.: I have a Elite controller that's suddenly stopping. It shows it's conected and active but the comands frezzes. I tried to reset my console but it didn't work; I changed my Bluetooth board but it...
  3. Xbox One controller Home button being finicky all of a sudden, wondering if I can turn it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller Home button being finicky all of a sudden, wondering if I can turn it...: So had my Xbox One controller for a few months now. Worked pretty alright. Learned Korean backdashing in Tekken with it. Had a great time. Controller worked perfectly when I bought it. But lately...
  4. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  5. My xbox one s controller sound suddenly stopped working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s controller sound suddenly stopped working.: Hello. Last night i was playing xbox with my new controller i bought a couple months ago. This morning i then woke up to discover that no sound will come from the controller when i plug my headset...
  6. All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant...

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of a sudden 2 Different Headsets for XBOX One S Wired Controller stopped working Cant...: Try an xbox headset adapter and their is official headset stereo too, I intent to buy tomorrow after having spoke with an agent this evening. Is there a headset adapter for the xbox one s wired...
  7. Xbox One controller on PC Suddenly stops working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller on PC Suddenly stops working: Hi! This controller im using is connected with micro-usb to my PC laptop. My controller just stops working and I have to replug it. After a while this happens again. i.e. On a driving-game the...
  8. My Xbox One Controller stopped working suddenly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Controller stopped working suddenly: I was watching Amazon Prime last night. I could pause and fast forward and check other things on Live home with no problem until I was ready to turn it all off and the controller would not...
  9. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING ON WINDOWS 10 PC: My XBox One Controller has always worked on my Windows 10 PC until today. I've tried two controller and several different USB cables. The controller does not light up. When I tried the Accessory...
  10. Xbox One controller suddenly not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller suddenly not working: So I've had my Xbox One controller since Xmas, connected to my pc with a micro USB. It's worked fine. Always has since day one. Earlier today, however, it stopped working out of the blue. And by...