Controllers won't connect!

Discus and support Controllers won't connect! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, ive got an xbox 360 s and basically none of my controllers will connect to the console. However if I turn the console off and use a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIC0XYII, Aug 8, 2014.

1. IIC0XYII
    IIC0XYII Guest

Hi there,

ive got an xbox 360 s and basically none of my controllers will connect to the console. However if I turn the console off and use a controller to turn it in it turns on, so surely there is some sort of communication between the two devices? The controllers
    flash green and I know it's a problem with the xbox because I can connect the controllers to a different xbox. Occasionally after a good 30 mins of trying to connect it magically does it but this is after me pressing the connect buttons continuously for a
    good half hour. A quick reply would be much appreciated.

:)

IIC0XYII, Aug 8, 2014
  2. iBeaverson
    iBeaverson Guest
    Xbox 360 controller syncing issues

I have 0 controllers connected to my Xbox because I can't connect any. It isn't just my one controller that won't connect, none of my 4 controllers will.

iBeaverson, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Furi y0
    Furi y0 Guest
    Frozen update screen and do not know how to get out of it please help!!!

and if you restart your console it takes you back to the same screen? and your controllers won't connect?

Furi y0, Aug 8, 2014
  4. gcxjo
    gcxjo Guest

I used to have this problem but after a few resets it worked. It could be a number of things, you could have interference's with the signal, like if you switched from watching tv to your device, it could confuse the signals. Maybe radio or other wifi signals
    too.

I'd suggest purchasing a Plug & Play kit, best money I ever spent. Controllers won't connect! :)

Few suggestions here :
    www.colonyofgamers.com/.../showthread.php

Hope this helps at all.

gcxjo, Aug 8, 2014
Thema:

1. Controllers won't connect! - Similar Threads - Controllers won't connect

2. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  3. Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox One controller won't connect to LG K20 Plus: I'm trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my LG K20 Plus via Bluetooth. An error keeps popping up saying "The wrong PIN or Passkey has been entered". I already tried restarting the phone,...
  4. XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Controller won't connect with Bluetooth after connecting with USB: I have a persistent issue with using my Xbox One Controller on my Windows 10 laptop with a play and charge kit. It works perfectly with Bluetooth until the battery runs out. I then use the USB...
  5. Xbox won't connect my controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect my controllers.: I tried the troubleshooting option on Xbox support and they recommended I just get my controller replaced but I do not think the issue is my controller. I believe the issue is something to do...
  6. Xbox One Controller Won't Connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Won't Connect: I have tried updating my driver, reinstalling my driver, connecting it to Bluetooth, using a wired connect... but none of these have worked. My device shows the controller has connected, but it...
  7. Xbox controller won't connect to my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller won't connect to my PC: So I bought an Xbox elite controller second hand, practically brand new but without a receipt. I already have a basic controller which works perfectly fine over bluetooth so I know it's not my...
  8. My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't boot up or connect my controller: The light on my xbox will come on but won't come through the TV and the controller will not connect to the xbox does anyone know why this is happening? a7a25af9-d2d3-4fac-9f71-5f980f2d8802
  9. Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller - Connected to PC won't play audio: My xbox controller is connected to my PC through the wireless USB thing, it has been working fine since I got it about 6 months ago. My controller died yesterday (for some reason the light stayed...
  10. Wired controllers won't connect

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired controllers won't connect: My Xbox afterglow controllers won't connect to my Xbox 360. They connect to my pc but not the Xbox. I've tried everything I can think of 5b63149b-52bc-4b98-865b-e3708815f744