Controllers won't connect!

Discus and support Controllers won't connect! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, ive got an xbox 360 s and basically none of my controllers will connect to the console. However if I turn the console off and use a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IIC0XYII, Aug 8, 2014.

1. IIC0XYII
    IIC0XYII Guest

Hi there,

ive got an xbox 360 s and basically none of my controllers will connect to the console. However if I turn the console off and use a controller to turn it in it turns on, so surely there is some sort of communication between the two devices? The controllers
    flash green and I know it's a problem with the xbox because I can connect the controllers to a different xbox. Occasionally after a good 30 mins of trying to connect it magically does it but this is after me pressing the connect buttons continuously for a
    good half hour. A quick reply would be much appreciated.

:)

IIC0XYII, Aug 8, 2014
  2. iBeaverson
    iBeaverson Guest
    Xbox 360 controller syncing issues

I have 0 controllers connected to my Xbox because I can't connect any. It isn't just my one controller that won't connect, none of my 4 controllers will.

iBeaverson, Aug 8, 2014
  3. Furi y0
    Furi y0 Guest
    Frozen update screen and do not know how to get out of it please help!!!

and if you restart your console it takes you back to the same screen? and your controllers won't connect?

Furi y0, Aug 8, 2014
  4. gcxjo
    gcxjo Guest

I used to have this problem but after a few resets it worked. It could be a number of things, you could have interference's with the signal, like if you switched from watching tv to your device, it could confuse the signals. Maybe radio or other wifi signals
    too.

I'd suggest purchasing a Plug & Play kit, best money I ever spent. Controllers won't connect! :)

Few suggestions here :
    www.colonyofgamers.com/.../showthread.php

Hope this helps at all.

gcxjo, Aug 8, 2014
  5. Eric VMiller Win User

Controller won't connect .

Could the IR receiver go bad from the power going off?
  6. Sayann X Win User

Hello, connect it to your console directly with the USB cable
  7. XA DRBATTLE Win User

Controller won't connect

try connect it and get to the update settings for the controller or plug it into a pc
  8. FrancinRM Win User

Try to disconnect the console and try again
  9. Saugra Win User

Hello, id recommend connecting to the front USB port on your Xbox console your controller via USB cable and trying to connect it again once you've done this

Stay Safe

-
Thema:

1. Controllers won't connect! - Similar Threads - Controllers won't connect

2. Xbox one wireless controllers won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controllers won't stay connected: I have been using wired controllers for a long time. I invested in a new wireless controller but have a constant problem with it losing connection. It will drop out and take a few seconds to...
  3. My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller won't connect and after update won't even turn on: Hello I was getting an error where my xbox ome controller wouldn't sync to my console. I went online and followed the advice. I plugged my cable into my controller and started running the...
  4. Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller won't connect to PC after changing bluetooth receiver, can't remove...: Hi! I have been using my controller (second gen xbox elite controller) with difficulties because of how it can sometimes have difficulties connecting over bluetooth to win10, but it worked well...
  5. Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One S is turning on, but won't connect to my tv or my controller.: Okay so i've had my xbox one s since July, and there's been times where the HDMI cord that connects my tv to my xbox wouldn't work and my controller wouldn't connect to my xbox. I ended up fixing...
  6. Second Xbox controller won't connect to PC (using USB)

in XBoX on Windows
    Second Xbox controller won't connect to PC (using USB): Hey, I have 2 xbox controller, there's one I can connect via USB and play anytime I want, will always work. Thing is, I'd like to connect my second xbox controller but my PC doesn't recognize it...
  7. Xbox turns on but won't connect to TV or controller, got error e106

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on but won't connect to TV or controller, got error e106: Sorry in advance for the long post. About a day ago, my Xbox started having trouble while I was playing a game. I clicked the X button to open up the Xbox side menu while I was in game, and the...
  8. Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.: I have tried everything I could find. Pushing the sync button on the controller before the sync button on the Xbox 360 and vice versa. Using a Play 'n' Charge Kit to sync the controller. Taking...
  9. After reboot stuck on update screen and controller won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    After reboot stuck on update screen and controller won't connect: I've rebooted my "original" Xbox One console by disconnecting power, waiting a minute or so, then reconnecting power and booting. The system then goes immediately to a Let's Update screen with...
  10. Controller won't stay connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't stay connected: On my xbox one my controllers won't stay connected. I've tried every single trick; restart, unplug then turn on, try to sync, soft factory reset, different controllers. They will either initially...