Controllers

Discus and support Controllers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I guess I'm one of the " older" players on xbox. I'm 63 but I've been playing on various formats for 30 something years. My problem now is I'm starting... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by gillianhart1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. gillianhart1
    gillianhart1 Guest

Controllers

I guess I'm one of the " older" players on xbox. I'm 63 but I've been playing on various formats for 30 something years. My problem now is I'm starting to get arthritis in my hands! Can someone invent a controller that I will be able to use if I get worse,
    please!!??!

:)

gillianhart1, Oct 14, 2018
  2. Halo: Reach Controller Connecting

Im stuck trying to connect my controllers to.My modded controllers,my halo controllers and my black and white controllers!

CivilianJeans2, Oct 14, 2018
  3. ClareVincent
    ClareVincent Guest
    HEADSET

HEADSET NOT WORKING WITH CONTROLLERS

TRIED TWO HEADSETS AND THREE CONTROLLERS - WORKS INTERMITTENTLY.

CONTROLLERS UPDATED

ClareVincent, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Lance J
    XBF Lance J Guest

Controllers

Hey Gillian,

We recently released the
    Xbox Adaptive Controller
    which works with a number of peripheral, allowing a more customizable experience.

XBF Lance J, Oct 14, 2018
  5. Xbox Adaptive Controller can be useful to you if you arthritis get worse...but let me say...you have my respect! I wish to play as long as you!

GrayTheNineLive, Nov 5, 2018
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  7. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  8. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  9. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  10. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controllers

1. Controllers - Similar Threads - Controllers

2. X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-box 1S console with two controllers and X-box game pass: Hi, I am new to the X-box world and need some advise. I have a X-box 1S console with two remote controllers. If I purchase only X-box game pass, can I download the game and play in multi-player...
  3. Xbox one controller drift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one controller drift: Hi all. I have some drift on my controller’s joystick. I would like to know how I would fix it. I have some idea, I was thinking about using a cotton ball. Also is there a certain type of alcohol...
  4. Xbox one usb controller not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one usb controller not working: So as of now my xbox controller won't turn on even with the usb plugged in it only works when there is batteries inside the controller. Before I was able to play with just the usb plugged in and...
  5. The xbox one controller A button is loose.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The xbox one controller A button is loose.: So very recently my A button on my controller has been very loose to where it doesn't even feel like I'm pressing it anymore its probably due to playing gta and red dead 2 all the time but does...
  6. Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Right Bumper is broken on my second elite series 2 controller: My first elite controller had a problem where the right bumper didn't work. So I returned it to get it fixed and got my new one. The new one worked fine for a month the the right bumper seemed to...
  7. Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller?: Is it possible to plug another xbox controller into the adaptive controller? In particular I've got a bunch of original xbox controllers. Will I be able to connect them if I buy a usb adapter for...
  8. It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?: Hi, I have a samsung tv, I am using xbox netflix app and I want to control the volume of the tv through my xbox remote Is that possible? How can I do it? I followed some tutorials and the xbox...
  9. Controller sleep mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller sleep mode: Please give us an option to have sleep mode turned off I have my controller wired and when watching apps 5 or 10 minutes whilst in a party if I dont move my thumb sticks or press a button my...
  10. My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired X-box 360 controller won't turn on: I have an X-box 360 controller, which I bought on Amazon, about 2 years ago. It's worked perfectly fine until now. I tried plugging it in, to play a game using it, and it won't turn on. It has a...