Controllers

Discus and support Controllers in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Lately my games have been acting weird. Whenever I stand still in a shooter, or don't touch the right stick in rocket league, the camera just looks up,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AkshayAnanth, Oct 25, 2018.

1. AkshayAnanth
    AkshayAnanth Guest

Controllers

Lately my games have been acting weird. Whenever I stand still in a shooter, or don't touch the right stick in rocket league, the camera just looks up, on its own. Just randomly my character looks up or the camera tilts up. I wanna know is it the controller
    doing something or is it the new update or the game, and how I can fix it.

:)

AkshayAnanth, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Halo: Reach Controller Connecting

Im stuck trying to connect my controllers to.My modded controllers,my halo controllers and my black and white controllers!

CivilianJeans2, Oct 25, 2018
  3. ClareVincent
    ClareVincent Guest
    HEADSET

HEADSET NOT WORKING WITH CONTROLLERS

TRIED TWO HEADSETS AND THREE CONTROLLERS - WORKS INTERMITTENTLY.

CONTROLLERS UPDATED

ClareVincent, Oct 25, 2018
  4. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest

Controllers

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would seem you're experiencing some issues within your game. To answer the question there are definitely some troubleshooting steps to try to help fix the issue. The first thing I recommend to do is to check
    out this link here at our website on
    Troubleshooting your Xbox One Controller
    . I hope this information helps, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Oct 25, 2018
  5. AkshayAnanth
    AkshayAnanth Guest
    Thanks Paul but the troubleshooting doesn't relate to the problem. This problem happens for a variety of games, even FIFA.

AkshayAnanth, Oct 25, 2018
  6. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Sounds like you are having stick drift on that controller. If you are able to test with another controller to see if it is specific to that controller. If it is and the controller is still under warranty contact support directly. Contact Us | Xbox Support

{Parity}, Oct 25, 2018
  7. DAZZA 433
    DAZZA 433 Guest
    That without a doubt sounds like stick drift/ghosting, unfortunately you would need to replace the controller if its out of warranty unless you are really good with a soldering iron at replacing the thumbstick sensors.

DAZZA 433, Nov 5, 2018
  8. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  9. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  10. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  11. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  12. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controllers

1. Controllers - Similar Threads - Controllers

2. Controller xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller xbox: Ho acquistato un controller Xbox Speciale Night Ops Camo pochi giorni fa, quando lo attacco alla console la spia del cavo non si accende. Non riesco a capire quale sia il problema, se attacco al...
  3. Controller auto shut off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller auto shut off?: Why can I not choose when or if my controller shuts off at all? I think I can make the decision on whether I want my controller always on or not. Problem I'm having is I recently started playing...
  4. Xbox 360 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controllers: I have an Xbox 360 wireless controller and I want to buy a wired controller can I use them both at the same time to play vs will they work together. 01609caf-f72a-4a00-98df-b1ebda3fdb5b
  5. Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift nightmare

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift nightmare: I'd like to speak to a Microsoft ENGINEER about the problem with the Xbox Elite Controller v2 stick drift. There have been many threads on it and there doesn't appear to be a fix. I have two...
  6. my controller broke

in XBoX Accessibility
    my controller broke: My controller broke after two months i bought it and the right trigger stopped working and my son needs it and its th only one he has. So can i get it replaced or send it back to get it fixed....
  7. My Xbox One controller being called ‘Non-specificNottingham’ when I register it for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller being called ‘Non-specificNottingham’ when I register it for warranty: And it doesn’t give me any warranty options (it does tell my the warranty period and when it ends though). The warranty period ends pretty soon so I’d appreciate some help....
  8. Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent Design Lab controller in for warranty work and Service request was cancelled after it...: Hi Everyone, The head phone jack stopped working on my son's new Xbox design lab controller(had it for only 2 months). It was still under warranty so I opened a service request with Microsoft and...
  9. Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller blinks twice and then does nothing: Hi, my Xbox One Elite Controller that I have had for over a year recently stopped connecting to my Xbox One S. This controller blinks twice then slowly fades out on the second blink, I have tried...
  10. How to Fix Stick Drift Fast and Easy on Xbox Controller without opening ...

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix Stick Drift Fast and Easy on Xbox Controller without opening ...: [IMG] submitted by /u/thefrostyproject [link] [comments]