Controllers

Discus and support Controllers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey you advertised the elite controller to be the best n blaa blaa. Well it's not what you promised do something to fix it or let us exchange them for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ryanwix, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Ryanwix
    Ryanwix Guest

Controllers

Hey you advertised the elite controller to be the best n blaa blaa. Well it's not what you promised do something to fix it or let us exchange them for new, on you... we can just file a recall I guess.

:)

Ryanwix, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. Bokor Zombie Win User

Favourite Limited Edition Controller

I have the 1st Xbox One controller, the Scorpio controller, COD controller, Halo 5 controller, Sea of thieves Controller and the boring Fortnite purple controller. The one I use is the Elite 2 controller - go figure - i'm a collector I guess
  5. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controllers

1. Controllers - Similar Threads - Controllers

2. What is the RF input for on Xbox one s? Is controller BT?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the RF input for on Xbox one s? Is controller BT?: Hey, i am using a wireless HDMI set up on my xbox one s. When my wife is sleeping i play it downstairs keeping the xbox in our room upstairs. The wireless hdmi set up has an rf extender. will that...
  3. Keyboard & controller for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard & controller for Minecraft?: Hey, I saw a similar question like this in the forums, but I was wondering something else. I want to play split-screen on my computer. I start up the game using my keyboard and mouse. When I...
  4. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  5. ต้องการหาวิธีเเก่ไข ''this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ต้องการหาวิธีเเก่ไข ''this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control...: [Title Translation-Want to find a solution '' this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings "in forza horizon 4 and xbox live (pc)] ผมไม่สามารถเข้าถึงบางฟีเจอร์นforza...
  6. Xbox Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Repair: I recently received a new xbox design lab controller and some of the buttons were unresponsive so i organised for it to be repaired, then after receiving it back after repair the problem still...
  7. Xbox controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller issues: I am playing on my xbox and my mic will cut out and my controller will still be on but the buttons wont do anything the game will still be playing though does anyone know how to fix this issue...
  8. Point Card Control The Foundation

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Point Card Control The Foundation: Hallo Rewards Support, i activated and Purchased the dlc for Control but i am not getting the 1500 Points Reward since the Task of me Purchasing the Dlc isnt recognized by the App. could you...
  9. Controller dieing with headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller dieing with headset: I was looking this up and everything but came here yo make sure. I have rechargable battery packs. I was using one bit now its charging i i p this other one in and my controller constantly dieing...
  10. CONTROL PARENTAL

in XBoX Accessibility
    CONTROL PARENTAL: Buen dia, se activo el control parental de mi xbox 360 y no puedo desactivarlo [Translation-Good morning, my xbox 360 parental control is turned on and I can't turn it off]...