Controllers

Discus and support Controllers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey you advertised the elite controller to be the best n blaa blaa. Well it's not what you promised do something to fix it or let us exchange them for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ryanwix, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Ryanwix
    Ryanwix Guest

Controllers

Hey you advertised the elite controller to be the best n blaa blaa. Well it's not what you promised do something to fix it or let us exchange them for new, on you... we can just file a recall I guess.

:)

Ryanwix, Sep 6, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  5. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  6. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
Thema:

Controllers

1. Controllers - Similar Threads - Controllers

2. Xbox One Controller not detecting Headset after firmware update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not detecting Headset after firmware update: Hi, not sure if this is exactly where I should ask this. I've recently got a pair of Astro A40's and they originally didn't get detected by my Xbox One Controller via 3.5mm connection. I tried...
  3. (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) brand new xbox one controller won't charge, charging light turns white seconds after I...: I bought a brand new xbox one controller (for Windows 10 with a wireless USB receiver) a couple of days ago, along with a play charging kit. Both official microsoft products. I plug in the new...
  4. Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller connected with Guest Account changes midgame??: Me and my friend played Black Ops 4 together. Everything was fine until the controls changed on his controller shooting with RT was now weapon switch and he didn't changed the controls. My...
  5. My Controller Won't Turn On

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Controller Won't Turn On: I tried to turn my controller on which will then turn on the xbox one console but not the controller. I'll press down the home button and it will start blinking but as soon as I take my finger off...
  6. [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Xbox One Elite controller working only inside "Xbox Accessories" app: This is a very strange malfunctioning: my elite controller works ONLY inside the "Xbox Accessories" app. The controller gets detected, both wired and wirelessly, but the PC doesn't register its...
  7. Why does my controller turn off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller turn off: I recently plugged a keyboard and mouse into my xbox and it works great. The problem is that i can only plug my headphones into my controller to hear the game and after about 20m my controller...
  8. controller double scroll

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller double scroll: when I move my controller up, down, left or right i moves twice how do i fix it. ccd5ee87-1652-4c4d-b028-cb51435e2b7e
  9. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  10. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...