Controllers

Discus and support Controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is it just me or are the controller getting worse I bought a controller from best buy analog was trash took it back next one right analog was moving on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Coriosaba, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Coriosaba
    Coriosaba Guest

Controllers

Is it just me or are the controller getting worse I bought a controller from best buy analog was trash took it back next one right analog was moving on it's own so I go to game stop gave the best buy controller to a freind the one from game stop took
    home left analog moves up on it's own all 3 controllers this week are trash right out of the box since I've owned xbox one I've bought in 2 xboxs one just to upgrade both still work I have had maybe 50 controllers over the same time still debating to switch
    back to PC it's a waste of money on controllers when my mouse and keyboard have lasted years

:)

Coriosaba, Feb 13, 2020
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  3. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  4. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  6. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
Thema:

Controllers

1. Controllers - Similar Threads - Controllers

2. Xbox Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Controller 2 Bluetooth Issues: So i've had this controller for less than a week, i bought it to use on rocket league and other games on my PC but i noticed that while its connected via bluetooth i get random disconnects and...
  3. Colour LEDs build in controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Colour LEDs build in controller: Can you please build colour LEDs in the new Series X controller so people can distinguish controllers better when playing local multiplayer games like FIFA? Would be perfect!...
  4. Controller elite 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller elite 2: I bought a controller elite 2 a month and half ago, I have recently noticed a noise when vibrating, i would like to know if its normal or not. thanks 0ca85c16-7a9d-45ef-920b-df9e3a53cdcb
  5. xbox one s controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller: why didnt ship to malaysia? 41a208bc-f72b-480b-ba86-b234b2039b45
  6. No response from 2 controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    No response from 2 controllers: 2 xbox 1 controllers have failed overnight. Both show a good connection with the xbox light on the controller. Neither does anything with any button inputs. New batteries in both....
  7. Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller V2 analog stick issue: Hi i have the xbox elite controller v2 and when i am playing games my left stick does not full go left when i press it left as in i can see it go all the way left but it is only registered as...
  8. Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnecting - not user error: Hi i have had recent issues with my wireless xbox one controller. I will be in the middle of a comp game of Rocket Leauge or DayZ and my controller will disconnect and reconnect randomly. I will...
  9. Xbox one wireless controller issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller issue: I bought an Xbox one wireless controller from Walmart so i know i should have a warranty since its from microsoft. Earlier tonight my controller broke and i am trying to see if i have the...
  10. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...