Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OhNoItsJoJo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I stupidly used AFTER I converted to GPU, I know I'm dumb I should have done it the other way round to get the 1:1 conversion. What I don't get is the current conversion rate; when I converted a 1 month pass I got 20 days GPU, so around c70% of the cards gold value, this is great! The problem is the 12 month card, after speaking with one of the MS support guys they told me I only get 3 months GPU from a 12 month gold card. Is this correct? I get I messed up and should have used the cards before doing the GPU conversion but loosing 9 months of a 12 month card seems a bit OTT. Could someone look into this or provide a bit more info? Thanks!

submitted by /u/OhNoItsJoJo
    [link] [comments]

/u/OhNoItsJoJo, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

It will extend your Ultimate, but at a conversion rate. You can view the conversion rate in the

Game Pass FAQ
  3. Smwutches Win User

Conversion for upgrading Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, it would be a conversion of 1:1. The other conversion rate is if you already have Ultimate and are adding Gold or standard Game Pass to that.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

5. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

That conversion rate is only for after you already have Ultimate on your account and are adding a standard gold/game pass to Ultimate. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription and are adding Ultimate to that, it converts at a rate of 1:1 whether
    you've previously upgraded or not.
  6. denis97g Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

that's the conversion rate. It's like that because with one subscription you can convert to ultimate that includes Gold, game pass and game pass pc.
Thema:

Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

1. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Conversation Rates Game

2. Ultimate conversion rate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate conversion rate: I'm asking the community about this because last time it wasn't the same. My gamepass ultimate says my Xbox Live (8 months left) will convert to ultimate, but it's saying my subscription will end...
  3. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate: I've recently been made aware that you can convert existing Xbox Live Gold subscription time to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I, however, have not been able to find a definitive answer...
  4. What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    What is the conversion rate of EA Play with the Game Pass Ultimate $1 deal?: Hi! I have 12 months of EA Play subscription, and I saw that if I use the $1 Game Pass Ultimate deal, EAPlay will convert to GPU, but what is the conversion rate? 1:1? So, if I have 12 months of...
  5. Gold to Ultimate conversion rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold to Ultimate conversion rate: I have 20 months of Gold. If i convert this to Ultimate what is the current conversion rate. Is it one to one so i get 20 months of ultimate. Thanks 174bf14e-25ee-4236-b58a-20f021c20765
  6. Switching from normal Ultimate to getting the 1:1 3 year conversation rate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Switching from normal Ultimate to getting the 1:1 3 year conversation rate.: So I currently have regular Ultimate (14.99 a month). I basically pre-paid a year ago on discounted codes to get it down to like $8 a month, but that year just ran out. My question is, if I cancel...
  7. XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD to Game Pass Ultimate - conversion rate question (applicable to 2021 answers...: Hi, i've 14 months of Gold Live left on my account and might take up the £1 offer to go Game Pass Ultimate but when I select it on my XBOX ONE S, it says 3 months for £1 then £10.99 a month after...
  8. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  9. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the Xbox E3 showcase. They really flexed with their cool new games. I went to xbox.com/gamepass and looked at the conversion rates for the ultimate. I believe it...
  10. conversion rate on kingdoms on amalur is wrong (game on sale)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    conversion rate on kingdoms on amalur is wrong (game on sale): hi well i was looking today at getting kingdoms of amalur today because my friend in american said it was only 10 dollars there so i thought it should only be about 12 to 13 kiwi dollars as 1 us...