Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OhNoItsJoJo, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I stupidly used AFTER I converted to GPU, I know I'm dumb I should have done it the other way round to get the 1:1 conversion. What I don't get is the current conversion rate; when I converted a 1 month pass I got 20 days GPU, so around c70% of the cards gold value, this is great! The problem is the 12 month card, after speaking with one of the MS support guys they told me I only get 3 months GPU from a 12 month gold card. Is this correct? I get I messed up and should have used the cards before doing the GPU conversion but loosing 9 months of a 12 month card seems a bit OTT. Could someone look into this or provide a bit more info? Thanks!

submitted by /u/OhNoItsJoJo
    [link] [comments]

/u/OhNoItsJoJo, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Gold ultimate

It will extend your Ultimate, but at a conversion rate. You can view the conversion rate in the

Game Pass FAQ
  3. Smwutches Win User

Confusion with xbox gamepass ultimate

4. Smwutches Win User

Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

That conversion rate is only for after you already have Ultimate on your account and are adding a standard gold/game pass to Ultimate. If you have a standard gold or game pass subscription and are adding Ultimate to that, it converts at a rate of 1:1 whether
    you've previously upgraded or not.
  5. denis97g Win User

xbox ultimate exchange rip off

that's the conversion rate. It's like that because with one subscription you can convert to ultimate that includes Gold, game pass and game pass pc.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Redeem a pre-paid 12 months Live Gold code with Game Pass Ultimate signed

Hello Andre,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. You can find this information in the Xbox Gamepass ultimate FAQ. ill go ahead and quote the part that is relevant to your question :

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversion rates are currently set to "12 month gold pre paid card = 4 months Game Pass Ultimate. You can find the conversion table at the bottom of this page here Xbox Game
    Pass
    . Just select "With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?"
    to see the rest of the conversion rates.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

1. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Conversation Rates Game

2. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  3. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...
  4. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the Xbox E3 showcase. They really flexed with their cool new games. I went to xbox.com/gamepass and looked at the conversion rates for the ultimate. I believe it...
  5. Gem to credit conversion rate

in XBoX Rewards
    Gem to credit conversion rate: why are we given only one reward credit per gem?!?! When we redeem our gems for prizes we get 20 creds for each gem but now your telling me if i dont spend them by june 15 i will only get one...
  6. Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate)

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate): Will you be restocking any of the gift card, subscription, or reward credit options in the MyVIP vault before we lose our Gems? I have 908 Gems I would like to use before they become all but...
  7. Conversion Rate, and Out Of Stock Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Conversion Rate, and Out Of Stock Rewards: The transition to Microsoft Rewards has the conversion rate for My Gems set to 1 My Gem = 1 Microsoft Reward point. This is 1/10th of the My Gem value and it feels like you're trying to pull a...
  8. XBOX My Gems conversion rate to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX My Gems conversion rate to Microsoft Rewards: I'd like to echo a valid complaint from other users on here. The transition to Microsoft Rewards has the conversion rate for My Gems set to 1 My Gem = 1 Microsoft Reward point. This is 1/10th of...
  9. MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Conversion Rate

in XBoX Rewards
    MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Conversion Rate: What is the conversion rate for MyVIP Gems when we move from Xbox Live Rewards to Microsoft Rewards? This isn't clear in the FAQ's. Also it appears that both visa gift card options for the 250...
  10. conversion rate on kingdoms on amalur is wrong (game on sale)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    conversion rate on kingdoms on amalur is wrong (game on sale): hi well i was looking today at getting kingdoms of amalur today because my friend in american said it was only 10 dollars there so i thought it should only be about 12 to 13 kiwi dollars as 1 us...