conversión de Xbox live Gold a Ultimate

Discus and support conversión de Xbox live Gold a Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; lo que pasó fue que yo tenia 6 meses de Xbox live Gold y dejé mi consola prendida y mi hermano me compro el Xbox Game pass Ultimate yo no lo quería y... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jesus antoniopech brito, Aug 18, 2021.

1. conversión de Xbox live Gold a Ultimate

lo que pasó fue que yo tenia 6 meses de Xbox live Gold y dejé mi consola prendida y mi hermano me compro el Xbox Game pass Ultimate yo no lo quería y cancele la subscripcion entonces ya no me aparecía ni el Gold ni el Game pass no me reembolsen el dinero del Gold nada más el del Game pass alguien me puede ayudar por favor

:)

jesus antoniopech brito, Aug 18, 2021
  2. JUANCHO3432W9cs Win User

Suscripcion 1 año y 3 meses y caduca el 14 de diciembre 2020 [Subscription 1 year and 3 months and expires on December 14, 2020.]

¿Qué suscripción canjeaste? Si ya tienes gold y canjeas un código de game pass ultimate la gold pasa a convertirse a ultimate, pero menos tiempo, te dejo la tabla de conversión https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nversion/f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146

[Translation-What subscription did you redeem? If you already have gold and redeem a ultimate game pass code the gold becomes ultimate, but less time, I leave you the conversion table ]

3. Smwutches Win User

When you already have Gold and you purchase Ultimate, your remaining Gold is cancelled and converted to Ultimate as well. So if your brother bought 1 month of Ultimate, you would have had 7 months of Ultimate. Since you cancelled the subscription, you cancelled everything.
  4. AlberTOR_2013 Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

El oro restante que tengas también se convertirá en Ultimate. Entonces tendrá 12 meses de Ultimate total. Por lo tanto, si cancela después del primer mes, perderá el oro que ya pagó.

-[Translation - The remaining gold you have will also become Ultimate.
    Then you will have 12 months of Total Ultimate.
    Therefore, if you cancel after the first month, you will lose the gold you already paid for.]
    Gracias por su respuesta. Creo que -según una tabla de conversión- al tener 12 meses de Gold y paso a Ultimate tendría 4 meses de Ultimate, no los 12 meses, tengo esa duda. Por otra parte, -según su respuesta- perdería mis meses restantes de Gold si cancelo
    al terminar el primer mes de la promoción de $10 MXN, no me convendría, tendría que seguir pagando el Ultimate para no perder lo ya pagado por el Gold.

-[Translation - Thanks for your reply.
    I think that, according to a conversion table, having 12 months of Gold and going to Ultimate would have 4 months of Ultimate, not 12 months, I have that question.
    On the other hand, -according to your answer- I would lose my remaining months of Gold if I cancel at the end of the first month of the promotion of $ 10 MXN, it would not be convenient for me, I would have to continue paying the Ultimate
    to avoid losing what was already paid by Gold.]
  5. luissolid Win User

Problema de membresía de Xbox Live [Xbox Live membership issue]

Hola! Bienvenido a los foros!

Uba duda tienes la membresía de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate activa?

Lo que pasa que cuando tienes que game Pass ultimate en tu cuenta, los meses de Xbox Live Gold o Xbox Games Pass se convierten en Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Por eso, tu cuenta cambio los 12 mesea de Xbox Live Gold a solo 4 meses de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. (Cuesta mas cara, que la membresía de Gold)

Saludos!

[Translation-Hello! Welcome to the forums!

Are you sure you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership?

What happens that when you have to play ultimate Pass on your account, the months of Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Games Pass become Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

That's why your account changed the 12 months of Xbox Live Gold to just 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. (It costs more expensive, than Gold's membership)

Best regards!]
  6. Fractalize E Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Puedes probar adquiriendo un año de Xbox Live Gold canjeando un código de una tarjeta prepago, y después adquieres 1 mes de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate y unificas ambas suscripciones. Esto quiere decir que tendrás XGPU por un periodo de 13 meses.
Thema:

1. conversión de Xbox live Gold a Ultimate - Similar Threads - conversión live Gold

2. Dev Mode Xbox live status:limited

in XboX Insiders
    Dev Mode Xbox live status:limited: Edit: Ik this may not be the right subreddit but there isn’t one for dev mode. I don’t know if I’m doing something wrong but when I activated developer mode on my Xbox one, everything seemed to be...
  3. Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play no man's sky, beacuse it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live: i havde bought the xbox game pass on pc and downloaded No man's sky months ago. suddenly i run into this problem where it tells me i couldnt log on xbox live (error code 0x80004005) I have...
  4. Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Code Doesnt Work, Geoblocked: Hey guys, I have a problem. As I am a student and wanted to save some money for xbox live gold, I purchased 12 months xbox live for turkey, since it was around 20 dollars cheaper. I red about the...
  5. I can't log into Xbox Live in the Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Xbox Live in the Master Chief Collection: I'm using the Xbox app on my PC and whenever I try to log in I get this. I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. [img] 35ecb89d-eade-4425-87d5-cee57407ef3c
  6. Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft still doing the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo?: If I let my xbox game pass ultimate subscription run out next month, can I do the Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate promo still, where you pay $1 to upgrade all the Xbox Live Gold you have at a...
  7. Football Manager 2021 XBox Live Error 0x80004005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Football Manager 2021 XBox Live Error 0x80004005: I am trying to play Football Manager 2021 with the game pass on W10. I could play any other game I have tried so far (Including EA Play games) without any problems like this. I can also launch and...
  8. In the new Xbox Live Survey what is "Door.jam"?

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Live Survey what is "Door.jam"?: Just completed the new Xbox Live Survey in the insider hub. For the question which of the following game-related things are you familiar with? Please select all that apply. They list the usual...
  9. Xbox 360 live error 8015190A

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 live error 8015190A: So my 360 just randomly wont connect to xbox live anymore and keeps shooting this error what exactly can i do? 580407cf-fb7d-4212-86b9-6fcb2d0e081f
  10. Can I gift my friend in Australia a Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I gift my friend in Australia a Xbox live subscription?: I have a friend in Australia who’s subscription to Xbox live is about to expire and I want to gift him a years subscription. Is it possible for me to purchase a code to send to him?...