conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

Discus and support conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Riky91, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Riky91
    Riky91 Guest

Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but my account says 12 months subscription "canceled" and 1 month left of game pass ultimate have i lost my
    12 months? if it is so I want to cancel my ultimate gamepass and get back my 12 months... xbox ultimate pass FAQ say that my gold time would have been converted to ultimate game pass time, this is why i did it...

Thanks in advance to anyone would help me

:)

Riky91, Sep 7, 2019
  2. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Nando0201 Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
Thema:

1. conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - conversion live gold

2. Conversion.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conversion.: So what happens to my 12 months live gold if i redeem it while i have game pass ultimate. By the chart i saw i lose. Can someone get back to me on this. Before i lose money. Thank you...
  3. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  4. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  5. I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...: I had a few codes that I hadn't used yet. Any help would be appreciated. 80749fa2-e001-4a66-b877-7769e0b987f6
  6. Deleted conversation with GoW1-3 codes from Xbox Live Team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Deleted conversation with GoW1-3 codes from Xbox Live Team.: Greetings! Today I found that the message from Xbox Live Team with GoW1-3 codes (for the purchase GoW4) was deleted (the expiration date may have expired) and I did not manage to activate them....
  7. I got a message from Xbox live and it had a £5 gift card on it but I deleted the conversation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a message from Xbox live and it had a £5 gift card on it but I deleted the conversation: I got a message from Xbox live and it had a £5 gift card on it but I deleted the conversation Bye accsident 445459fc-7f0f-4ab0-8d91-ba62f1075974
  8. Just had a nightmare of a conversation with Xbox Live's outsourced customer service chat. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just had a nightmare of a conversation with Xbox Live's outsourced customer service chat. ...: Just spent the last 90 minutes trying to communicate my problems to awful customer service reps. The first one was slow and had communication issues with his english. Then I spoke with his...
  9. The history of conversation with autosystem Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    The history of conversation with autosystem Xbox Live: Autosystem Xbox Live sent to me 4 codes for all Gears Of War because I bought the forth part. I closed the conversation by clicking X. So, how can I open the history and see these codes?...
  10. Offline child account conversion to XBox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline child account conversion to XBox Live account: Hi, I set up offline accounts for our children when we first got our 360 console. Now that they are older, I'd like to convert them to XBox live accounts, but the Profile option under Settings is...