conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

Discus and support conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Riky91, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Riky91
    Riky91 Guest

Hi, i've just purchased 12 months of subscription to xbox live gold to get the advantage of the conversion of my 12 months to ultimate game pass, but my account says 12 months subscription "canceled" and 1 month left of game pass ultimate have i lost my
    12 months? if it is so I want to cancel my ultimate gamepass and get back my 12 months... xbox ultimate pass FAQ say that my gold time would have been converted to ultimate game pass time, this is why i did it...

Thanks in advance to anyone would help me

:)

Riky91, Sep 7, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Promoción de Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Promotion]

Hello AlberTOR_2013,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning how Xbox Live Gold is affected if you cancel your subscription after the initial conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The conversion table
    that you mention refers to the conversion of Xbox Live Gold after you do your initial conversion to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you are converting your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time, you get
    all of your Xbox Live Gold time up to 36 months. As Smwutches mentioned, you also add the month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that you purchase.

The recurring charges for your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription do not begin until after your converted time has expired. If you try redeeming a prepaid code for 12 months of Xbox Live Gold while you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription,
    the conversion table applies and you get 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate time added to your subscription. If you cancel Xbox Game Pass Ultimate after converting from Xbox Live Gold, you will lose access to all the subscriptions that are included with Xbox
    Game Pass Ultimate. This includes Xbox Live Gold. We hope this information helps
    AlberTOR_2013!
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  4. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  5. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

1. conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass - Similar Threads - conversion live gold

2. Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live to game pass ultimate conversion question.: anyone know how long this will be going on where your live gold converts to game pass ultimate? I ask because I thought my live ended thus November and bought a 2 year live gold but it dont expire...
  3. xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold conversion to ultimate game pass: So this is from a really ticked off Mom. When we signed up for the ultimate game pass promotion nowhere did we see that it converts xbox live. Nowhere. I'm seeing this question asked a lot. I'm...
  4. Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resubscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Conversion of Live Gold: Just before Xmas 2019 I received an offer of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for £1. I had ran out of my gold subscription and I thought this was a good deal and decided to accept it. I cancelled it...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Conversion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Conversion: Hi all, I’m fairly new to all this so any help is appreciated. I just spent £49.99 on live gold membership and it gave me no choice but to used the ultimate game pass conversion?! Expires in 4...
  6. conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    conversion xbox live gold to ultimate game pass: Dear forum members, I had an xbox live gold membership which ran until July 2022. I paid for the offer of ultimate game pass for three months which, if I were to believe the xbox game pass...
  7. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  8. question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    question regarding xbox live gold conversion into game pass ultimate: Hi all, I just noticed the promotion that if you pay $1 it converts your xbox live gold time into the ultimate game pass time. I have about 18 months of xbox live gold on my account. It sounds...
  9. I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally deleted my "Messages from Xbox Live" conversation. Any way to get copies of ...: I had a few codes that I hadn't used yet. Any help would be appreciated. 80749fa2-e001-4a66-b877-7769e0b987f6
  10. I got a message from Xbox live and it had a £5 gift card on it but I deleted the conversation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a message from Xbox live and it had a £5 gift card on it but I deleted the conversation: I got a message from Xbox live and it had a £5 gift card on it but I deleted the conversation Bye accsident 445459fc-7f0f-4ab0-8d91-ba62f1075974