conversion rate is wrong and costs to much

Discus and support conversion rate is wrong and costs to much in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi well i was looking today at getting kingdoms of amalur today because my friend in american said it was only 10 dollars there so i thought it should... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M4g1c 6B29, Jan 29, 2014.

1. M4g1c 6B29
    M4g1c 6B29 Guest

hi well i was looking today at getting kingdoms of amalur today because my friend in american said it was only 10 dollars there so i thought it should only be about 12 to 13 kiwi dollars as 1 us dollar only equals 1.21 kiwi dollars but it is showing
    as that its 34 dollars i just would like the price to be fixed or lowered to be fully shown and not be wrong

:)

M4g1c 6B29, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Could the price have just leaked?

The price in Europe and the UK are pretty much never exactly at currency conversion rates. I expect $500-$600CDN/US

Mad Cow Dizease, Jan 29, 2014
  3. G2BILL
    G2BILL Guest
    Family Conversion Costs

I have yet to find out "how" much this conversion is going to cost me! Can someone post that info please... conversion rate is wrong and costs to much :)

G2BILL, Jan 29, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Please do not create multiple threads on the same issue. I saw you were already getting replies in the other thread,

here

maxen, Jan 29, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

Please do not create multiple threads on the same issue. I saw you were already getting replies in the other thread,

here
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

Price of the game

I'm not sure what the conversion rate is but I don't imagine it is that much different?
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Could the price have just leaked?

The price in Europe and the UK are pretty much never exactly at currency conversion rates. I expect $500-$600CDN/US
  8. davemcfly85 Win User

Family Conversion Costs

you do not have to pay that much that is based on the 60 a year per card you can get them online via amazon for cheaper and they even give you the option to send you the code/codes directly to you instead of waiting for a card/cards in the mail.
  9. rad fad Win User

Family Conversion Costs

Mine has been converted, or is in the process of converting and I am VERY unhappy. At first I thought it was nice they were giving 3 free months... but today I cannot get onto my gold account at all. It says I have a "free account" and will not let me play
    games online, use Netflix, etc. which are two services I PAY to use. How long is this "conversion" going to take???
Thema:

1. conversion rate is wrong and costs to much - Similar Threads - conversion rate wrong

2. Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xobox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate conversion rates: What are the conversion rates for this? I just tried a 3 month Xbox Live Gold code and it said it would convert to 1 month of Ultimate. f122efb3-29b4-4456-b2b9-5164e6019146
  3. I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I really don't understand this conversion rate for GamePass Ultimate, it looks like bait...: When I go to join GamePass Ultimate it wants to charge me some unspecified amount of money over the $45 in my account, asking for my debit card to be charged. I have an open Gold account expiring...
  4. Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Conversation Rates with Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, Hoping someone might be able to help me, I recently converted to Game Pass Ultimate from Gold/Game Pass. I had a number of Gold cards which I stupidly used AFTER I converted to GPU, I know I'm...
  5. Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Questions about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rates: Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed the Xbox E3 showcase. They really flexed with their cool new games. I went to xbox.com/gamepass and looked at the conversion rates for the ultimate. I believe it...
  6. Gem to credit conversion rate

in XBoX Rewards
    Gem to credit conversion rate: why are we given only one reward credit per gem?!?! When we redeem our gems for prizes we get 20 creds for each gem but now your telling me if i dont spend them by june 15 i will only get one...
  7. Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate)

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with MyVIP Vault (and conversion rate): Will you be restocking any of the gift card, subscription, or reward credit options in the MyVIP vault before we lose our Gems? I have 908 Gems I would like to use before they become all but...
  8. Conversion Rate, and Out Of Stock Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Conversion Rate, and Out Of Stock Rewards: The transition to Microsoft Rewards has the conversion rate for My Gems set to 1 My Gem = 1 Microsoft Reward point. This is 1/10th of the My Gem value and it feels like you're trying to pull a...
  9. XBOX My Gems conversion rate to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    XBOX My Gems conversion rate to Microsoft Rewards: I'd like to echo a valid complaint from other users on here. The transition to Microsoft Rewards has the conversion rate for My Gems set to 1 My Gem = 1 Microsoft Reward point. This is 1/10th of...
  10. conversion rate on kingdoms on amalur is wrong (game on sale)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    conversion rate on kingdoms on amalur is wrong (game on sale): hi well i was looking today at getting kingdoms of amalur today because my friend in american said it was only 10 dollars there so i thought it should only be about 12 to 13 kiwi dollars as 1 us...