Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

Discus and support Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jethorpe, Sep 6, 2021.

1. jethorpe
    jethorpe Guest

Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10)

Basically what I said in the title. I converted my account, but I can't get online anymore. I've scoured my profile on microsoft to find an actual solution, but everything brings me to the "Manage app privacy settings on xbox" screen, even the links on that page that look like they're about to take me to the ACTUAL settings, but nope.

Please just tell me what I need to do to enable my settings again, and please don't point me in the direction of "Manage app privacy settings" because I can't find where on that page i'm supposed to go.

TY

:)

jethorpe, Sep 6, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @jethorpe! I hope that you are doing well today!

It seems like your account is a child account in a family group or under a parental account. To enable the multiplier on a child account, here's what to do:

1. Log in to Xbox settings with the parent Microsoft account.
    2. Select the child account's profile.
    3. Select Xbox One/Windows 10 Online and choose Allow for Join multiplayer games AND You can create and join clubs.
    4. To enable chat for people not on the person's friends list, they will need to go to their privacy settings and enable Others can communicate .
    I hope this helps you out!
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi Jethorpe, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  5. HackingSpartan8 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition

6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Can't reedeem gift code

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can
    download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.

Note You'll need to get a code from Mojang, the game developer, by signing in to your Mojang account before attempting to redeem your code for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Otherwise, you
    may incur a charge. To get your code from Mojang:

1. Sign in with your Mojang account.
    2. Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. Microsoft Windows 10 will open.

Note You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    3. If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to Microsoft Store once you're running Windows 10.

The code you receive from Mojang will be kept on your account, in case you’re unable to redeem it straight away, or in case you have problems trying to redeem it in Microsoft Store.

For more info:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/minecraft-windows-10-edition-faq
Thema:

1. Converted Mojang Account to Microsoft, now I can't play multiplayer minecraft (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Converted Mojang Account

2. Try Exchange OST to PST Converter Software Free

in XBoX on Windows
    Try Exchange OST to PST Converter Software Free: Try Download Free Crack tool for OST to PST Converter can support cloud-based application Office365 & Live Exchange Server for preserving the PST file for future use. It supportable with all the...
  3. Lotus Notes to PST Converter Free

in XboX Insiders
    Lotus Notes to PST Converter Free: The brand eSoftTools Lotus Notes to PST Converter Free Applications is an excellent tool for NSF To PST Conversion. It can convert NSF files to a variety of different file formats, including PST,...
  4. Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software

in XboX Insiders
    Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software: This eSoftTools Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software is the most dependable tool for extracting and migrating all mailboxes from both priv1.edb and pub1.edb files to PST, EML, MSG, EMLX, and...
  5. OST to Office 365 Converter Software

in XboX Insiders
    OST to Office 365 Converter Software: Download eSoftTools OST to Office 365 Converter Software to restore offline OST file and convert into PST Outlook. Offline OST email is often exported as a new PST email with all to, cc, bcc,...
  6. Convert Offline Damage OST file to PST file

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert Offline Damage OST file to PST file: Now it is possible to do the OST data conversion in offline mode with SysOZ OST to PST Converter. This OST Converter can also work on offline mood. You can convert your data into various formats...
  7. Convert unlimited OST emails onto PST file

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert unlimited OST emails onto PST file: You can recover the deleted OST data and you can also convert them into various formats such as PST, EML, MSG, vCal, vCard, MBOX and many more formats with the help of SysOZ OST to PST Converter....
  8. How to Convert OST File to PST Outlook

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Convert OST File to PST Outlook: If you are facing problems of exchange server mailbox crashes, then you can use SysOZ OST to PST Converter to remove Microsoft Exchange OST file corruption issues. In just a few clicks users can...
  9. OLM to PST Converter tool

in XBoX on Consoles
    OLM to PST Converter tool: If you need to move Mac Outlook OLM files to Windows Outlook PST file format for fast transfer and safe conversion, you can use OLM to PST converter which is very easy to use or operate. There is...
  10. Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Export OST file into PST, Office365 & Live Exchange: Microsoft OST to PST Software easily works on Live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, and 2016. It can also export OST files directly into Office 365 and Live Exchange server....