Converting Captures to my computer

Discus and support Converting Captures to my computer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload captures from my xbox one to a USB or straight to my mac, is this possible? How can I get the captures onto my mac?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FutureSnipes22, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Converting Captures to my computer

I'm trying to upload captures from my xbox one to a USB or straight to my mac, is this possible? How can I get the captures onto my mac?

:)

FutureSnipes22, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

I'm trying to upload captures from my xbox one to a USB or straight to my mac, is this possible? How can I get the captures onto my mac?
    Unless you run something that can stream the xbox app, you would have to use a capture card that can take a HDMI input, there isn't a streaming app for the mac that I am aware of, unless you decide to broadcast to mixer, and then capture your mixer stream.
    In that case,m you may as well use mixer to capture the content.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Instead of going through the hassle of downloading files through a mobile app and emailing it, the most convenient method would be to plug in an USB device to your console, and have the console prepare it for capturing.

For existing clips, you can use Upload Studio on the console to upload your clip(s) to OneDrive, and then downloading them to your Mac through the OneDrive website.
  4. HolyNinja1 Win User

Hello FutureSnipes22 and thank you for your question. I have found that if you download the mobile app on a external device you can save it to the device and email it to yourself. Carefull as if the file is too big it will not send correctly. You can also
    use the windows 10 xbox app to access the files. At least that is what i did.
  5. isDeVianT Win User

The most comfortable option is through ONEDRIVE: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/apps/onedrive.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I upload to OneDrive and then download them from there to my PC. As i dont have a capture card i find it the easiest to do it like this.
Thema:

1. Converting Captures to my computer - Similar Threads - Converting Captures computer

2. I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and Microsoft convert that to a 4-month ultimate...: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and accidentally converted that to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the ultimate game pass I just want to keep my 12-month Xbox live...
  3. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...
  4. A powerful OST to PST Converter tool

in XBoX Accessibility
    A powerful OST to PST Converter tool: OST file basically stores a copy of your Exchange data for Offline use. As with any other database the OST data is also at risk of corruption from various means be it a malicious software attack,...
  5. HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW to convert Existing Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate: Good Day I've read many posts on converting Xbox Gold to Game Pass Ultimate but cannot find a specific HOW to do it. My Game Pass Ultimate expired and I purchased an Xbox 3 month Gold Voucher....
  6. Can store credit convert from AU to USD on the microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can store credit convert from AU to USD on the microsoft store?: I bought $200 in gift cards for the Microsoft store, the thing is the product I want is only available in the US store so I can't use my store credit to purchase it. Is there anything I can do to...
  7. Exchange EDB Recovery Software

in XBoX on Consoles
    Exchange EDB Recovery Software: Enstella EDB to PST Converter for Exchange server is EDB repair Software which repairs the EDB and PST files and recovers the inaccessible user mailboxes. User mailboxes and emails which have been...
  8. Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Converter: Eu tinha acabado de comprar um cartão de 3 meses de live gold, mas quando fui resgatar converteu para 1 mês de Gamepass ultimate, eu exigo que coloquem live gold de 3 meses, eu paguei mais caro...
  9. Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Convert Game Pass Ultimate To Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I recently redeemed a 12 month Xbox Live Gold gift card and it automatically converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate without offering any option to just use Xbox Live Gold. Is there a way to...
  10. Xbox gold converting to ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold converting to ultimate: I bought ultimate an gold at the same time without knowing it would convert my gold and now my 12 month gold is already gone because it converted even though its been only a month...