Converting Captures to my computer

Discus and support Converting Captures to my computer in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to upload captures from my xbox one to a USB or straight to my mac, is this possible? How can I get the captures onto my mac?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by FutureSnipes22, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Converting Captures to my computer

I'm trying to upload captures from my xbox one to a USB or straight to my mac, is this possible? How can I get the captures onto my mac?

:)

FutureSnipes22, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

I'm trying to upload captures from my xbox one to a USB or straight to my mac, is this possible? How can I get the captures onto my mac?
    Unless you run something that can stream the xbox app, you would have to use a capture card that can take a HDMI input, there isn't a streaming app for the mac that I am aware of, unless you decide to broadcast to mixer, and then capture your mixer stream.
    In that case,m you may as well use mixer to capture the content.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Instead of going through the hassle of downloading files through a mobile app and emailing it, the most convenient method would be to plug in an USB device to your console, and have the console prepare it for capturing.

For existing clips, you can use Upload Studio on the console to upload your clip(s) to OneDrive, and then downloading them to your Mac through the OneDrive website.
  4. HolyNinja1 Win User

Hello FutureSnipes22 and thank you for your question. I have found that if you download the mobile app on a external device you can save it to the device and email it to yourself. Carefull as if the file is too big it will not send correctly. You can also
    use the windows 10 xbox app to access the files. At least that is what i did.
  5. isDeVianT Win User

The most comfortable option is through ONEDRIVE: https://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/apps/onedrive.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

I upload to OneDrive and then download them from there to my PC. As i dont have a capture card i find it the easiest to do it like this.
Thema:

1. Converting Captures to my computer - Similar Threads - Converting Captures computer

2. Xbox 360 power Converter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 power Converter: Hi, im planning on traveling To Argentina, and i was wondering if there is any recommendation of which converter to buy since my console is US based. Im looking for amazon type items, that can be...
  3. Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Convertir un compte adulte XBOX en compte enfant ?[Convert an XBOX adult account to a child...: Bonjour, Quand mon fils a eu sa XBOX, on a créé un compte "adulte" et il a commencé jouer. Puis il y a associé un abonnement XBOX live et un compte fortnite (!). Maintenant, je veux mettre en...
  4. Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...

in XboX Insiders
    Rather than converting my several months of remaining Gold into Game Pass Ultimate, the $1...: The deal stated it would convert my remaining Gold into GPU for the same amount of time, I only got it for a month though, and it cancelled my Gold subscription. To be clear I am talking about the...
  5. Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate: I got Live Gold until 2022-04-15 and Game Pass until 2019-08-12 I want to convert Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, but when I try to upgrade I got this message: "Joining Xbox...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and Mouse Converters and Microsofts View: So for disclosure, I am asking this question to anyone. With the mass amount of people using converters in multiplayer games, especially competitive ones, has anyone been banned using one of...
  7. Problems converting to Ultimate...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems converting to Ultimate...: Hi, maybe someone has the same problem and I don't know what to do...I'm trying to convert to ultimate since Monday. [img] Every time I get this code. Whats the problem... Pls help...
  8. Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10: How, I subscribed to the regular gamepass to access Sea of Thieves, Forza, and Crackdown (and future upcoming games) 6 months ago. I bought a full year subscription. The problem is, I'm a PC...
  9. Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can convert Xbox game pass (xbox) to game pass (pc): hello, I paid xbox game pass in may for Sea of Thieves (PC) but i want change for game pass pc for play other game I think that it is possible because the game pass is more expensive...
  10. Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I convert my USB to an Xbox 360 hard drive? Tryna play Destiny without buying a a hard...: I want to play Destiny on my Xbox 360 but it tells me that it requires an Xbox 360 hard drive to play. I have tried formatting my usb, but the configure now or customize never show up. I have used...