Cooking Simulator loading save at menu infinite loading on xbox

Discus and support Cooking Simulator loading save at menu infinite loading on xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I have started my career at the day 2 and after I have missed the food I just restarted the game and I cannot load my last save even if I leave... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by blackv43, Nov 22, 2020.

1. blackv43
    blackv43 Guest

Hello! I have started my career at the day 2 and after I have missed the food I just restarted the game and I cannot load my last save even if I leave the game and come into after. The screen still loading with the logo.

:)

blackv43, Nov 22, 2020
  2. EuroDatamancer Win User

Save game won't load after Update #5

I just had the infinite loading screen after saving, quitting, downloading Lonesome Road and the Gunrunners + Couriers Stash DLC and then trying to load up my latest save again. What worked for me was loading up the Autosave instead, no loading problems
    at all when I did.
  3. jfielding95 Win User

Skyrim wont load past menu (wtf?)

This happened to me, I tried loading an earlier save and this worked for me, it was just my last save that froze on the load menu, all the other saves I vould load fine
  4. WildAttorney Win User

minecraft

You must be loaded with cooked pork!
  5. czuczors Win User

i cant load fallout new vegas

Load an autosave from main menu. When that is done and loaded, press start, choose load, then load actual game save you wan to play. This will get you around that issue with game not loading.
  6. rsconnor2010 Win User

Save game won't load after Update #5

start a new game and as soon as it loads the new game just load your wanted save from the pause menu
Thema:

1. Cooking Simulator loading save at menu infinite loading on xbox - Similar Threads - Cooking Simulator loading

2. Cooking Diary Resturant Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cooking Diary Resturant Game: In the Cooking Diary Resturant Game ...... there is a "side" game and you can purchase a "Golden Key" to receive extra rewards .... when I purchased the KEY the game crashed and closed ........ I...
  3. Cooking Simulator xbox on physical disc

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cooking Simulator xbox on physical disc: Hello! Since the game has been launched it may take so long before getting sold by physical copies. It is a Microsoft exclusivity? I do not see the game sold elsewhere on video game stores....
  4. Game Not cooked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Not cooked: I downloaded the XBox game pass Beta and the App on my computer and I then went to download The Outer Worlds. The game downloaded in less than an hour which was cool. After it was done I tried to...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw - Can't close "Cooking Diary" ad: Whenever Cooking Diary is the ad I can no longer close the window to get to the Jigsaw daily challenge game. 67fb1bf8-d882-4f3e-b5a5-8f63569095a0
  6. cooked or not cooked content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cooked or not cooked content: I have a question about a game I purchased on steam It downloaded and a message popped up saying it is built to load cooked content. It also said no cooked content was found? what does that mean....
  7. cook book

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cook book: if you could create a cook book from any of your favourite games what game would you create a cook book for ? i just recently bought the world of warcraft book for my wife . she was over the...
  8. Windows Gaming - Cooking Fever

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Gaming - Cooking Fever: Hi. I know Cooking Fever isn't Xbox, but that was the only category close to my question. My cooking fever app got deleted. When I installed it again, I had lost all my data. How do I retrieve it?...
  9. Connecting to Xbox Live in the Cook Islands, possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to Xbox Live in the Cook Islands, possible?: Kia orana all, Had not changed region when arriving in the Cook Islands from NZ. Tried purchasing Burnout:Paradise (Xbox360) give error code. I was advised to change region to match location...
  10. Cooking fumes cause any damage??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cooking fumes cause any damage??: Hi. This might be a dumb question but the OCD in me compels to ask... My XB1 is in the living room and kitchen is just off the living room. My girlfriend burnt dinner something fierce and...