Coop offline?

Discus and support Coop offline? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is coop offline for you guys? I can't seem to connect to a mission. add17c00-2567-49db-ae24-c882f439cd1a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by R Zayger, Nov 12, 2014.

1. R Zayger
    R Zayger Guest

Coop offline?

Is coop offline for you guys? I can't seem to connect to a mission.

:)

R Zayger, Nov 12, 2014
  2. pojokers
    pojokers Guest
    Some more info about the coop character in DR3

Wow great find. This is great news, especially the psychopath theme. I like when games have mini themes within them. I'm also excited about the "significant" distance coop characters can go. Little coop freedom has always been the slight upset with coop experiences.

pojokers, Nov 12, 2014
  3. cheezmo69
    cheezmo69 Guest
    SINGLE PLAYER OR CO-OP

So is it coop full story. How Many coop players. Is there like a horde mode coop?

Thx

cheezmo69, Nov 12, 2014
  4. cheezmo69 Win User

SINGLE PLAYER OR CO-OP

So is it coop full story. How Many coop players. Is there like a horde mode coop?

Thx
  5. Merlin4421 Win User

A new fallout ?????

coop would be awesome!coop would be awesome!
  6. Daniel6591 Win User

How Are You Taking Down The Terror?

Solo, then coop. I do not have a coop partner yet though. So if anyone wants to play coop, feel free to hit me up with an invite. :)
  7. Vinny #1 Win User

resident evil revelations 2

RE2 don't have online coop mode, only local coop.
  8. PYRO PERV Win User

Dead Island Local Co-Op?

There is no local coop. It was printed on there by mistake, you can only coop over live.
Thema:

Coop offline?

1. Coop offline? - Similar Threads - Coop offline

2. Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play: Hi, I purchased an Xbox one X Gears of war package which has all 5 gears of war games (1 to 5). When playing Gears 2 in Coop mode, the game freezes at the same point in the game I get a loud...
  3. New feature suggestion: local coop gaming for non coop games with a multiplayer element

in XboX Insiders
    New feature suggestion: local coop gaming for non coop games with a multiplayer element: Now of course I don't expect this to be easily implemented but with more and more game producers not facilitating local co-op due to what is widely seen as performance issues or lack of demand,...
  4. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  5. Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3?: Hello. I recently bought Trine: Ultimate Collection for Xbox One to play with my buddy togehther online. The description of the game at the Xbox Live Store says that all episodes (1-4) are...
  6. Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes: Hey all, My brother and I are trying to play Crackdown 3 coop campaign. Every time we go into either Coop campaign or Coop Keys to the city, after roughly 17 seconds we get the message:...
  7. Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...: Então, estou jogando em modo cooperativo com meu irmão, e quando a gente finaliza o capítulo eu ganho a conquista por ter finalizado o capítulo, e ele não ganha nenhuma conquista. Outra coisa é...
  8. How to start same Xbox1 offline coop game Halo CE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to start same Xbox1 offline coop game Halo CE?: The title says it: I am trying to play an offline coop game of Halo CE īn the new Halo MCC, but I can't find an option to play an offline coop career game in Halo CE. Is it not possible? Help is...
  9. Xbox One coop offline best games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One coop offline best games?: Alguem me ajuda? Podem indicar alguns jogos pra 2 controles offline? (multijogador local)?? Someone can tell me any games to play coop offline / local (2 players)?...
  10. Offline Coop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Coop: I have been thinking what are peoples views on 4 player offline being restricted. I don't know if I am just buying the wrong games but I am finding it harder just to have a few friends over to...