Coop Partner needed

Discus and support Coop Partner needed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am looking for someone who hasn't played the game yet like me and wants to explore it with me - I'm a casual gamer and just looking for some fun, not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XenoXHostility, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Coop Partner needed

I am looking for someone who hasn't played the game yet like me and wants to explore it with me - I'm a casual gamer and just looking for some fun, not the best or fastest or right way to play the game.

Hit me up on xbox

:)

XenoXHostility, Nov 13, 2014
  2. DEMOSON
    DEMOSON Guest
    Co op anyone?

I am looking for a coop partner as well. Really enjoying the game but have been unable to find any coop partner. Please hit me up. Thanks everyone.

GT:

DEMOSON, Nov 13, 2014
  3. eLbiChaN
    eLbiChaN Guest
    Can you heal your Partner in Co-op?

This is a problem i was facing when playing coop yesterday with my wife for the first time, it seems the loot is not shared like when you play coop online it seems if i pick something up it only gives it to me. I was trying to share ammo but instead of
    giving a few rounds or w/e it gave the whole stack to my partner i hope they fix this somehow. Also about the healing if you stand close to your partner while using pills you slightly give health to your partner as well, no skill is needed.

eLbiChaN, Nov 13, 2014
  4. Angry Ogres Win User

Looking for group....

I need a coop partner and another squad member as well
  5. xXCarnal SinXx Win User

Is anyone buying....

If anyone needs a Coop partner, hit me up for SS: Blacklist 360.
  6. SmashingPlates Win User

Looking for legendary coop players!

need help on coop legendary would be awesome to have a partner add me on third mission...
  7. ElectroGIRLak Win User

Portal 2 Co-op partner needed

If you still need a coop partner, or if anyone else does, I'd be happy to go through it with them!
  8. DEMOSON Win User

Co op anyone?

I am looking for a coop partner as well. Really enjoying the game but have been unable to find any coop partner. Please hit me up. Thanks everyone.

GT:
Thema:

Coop Partner needed

1. Coop Partner needed - Similar Threads - Coop Partner needed

2. Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 Digital download crashes in coop play: Hi, I purchased an Xbox one X Gears of war package which has all 5 gears of war games (1 to 5). When playing Gears 2 in Coop mode, the game freezes at the same point in the game I get a loud...
  3. New feature suggestion: local coop gaming for non coop games with a multiplayer element

in XboX Insiders
    New feature suggestion: local coop gaming for non coop games with a multiplayer element: Now of course I don't expect this to be easily implemented but with more and more game producers not facilitating local co-op due to what is widely seen as performance issues or lack of demand,...
  4. Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 gamepass local coop saves disappearing: Ok I have researched this for a week now, because my gf and I spent a good 10+ hrs in a gaming session, just to lose both of our characters and being stuck where we left off in the storyline. I...
  5. Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trine: Ultimate Collection - Online Coop Trine 1-3?: Hello. I recently bought Trine: Ultimate Collection for Xbox One to play with my buddy togehther online. The description of the game at the Xbox Live Store says that all episodes (1-4) are...
  6. Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crackdown 3 - Network error in all coop modes: Hey all, My brother and I are trying to play Crackdown 3 coop campaign. Every time we go into either Coop campaign or Coop Keys to the city, after roughly 17 seconds we get the message:...
  7. Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dúvida - Conquista do Resident Evil 5 em Coop - Xbox One [Translate] Doubt-Conquest of...: Então, estou jogando em modo cooperativo com meu irmão, e quando a gente finaliza o capítulo eu ganho a conquista por ter finalizado o capítulo, e ele não ganha nenhuma conquista. Outra coisa é...
  8. Looking for COOP partner (insane campaign) gears of war 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for COOP partner (insane campaign) gears of war 1 on 360: What's up guys. if anyone out there is looking to play through this game on insane, please shoot me a holler. MIC IS DEFINITELY PREFERRED, but I guess I can settle for someone without a mic as it'...
  9. Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Legendary coop partners wanted FOR MCC twitch and campaign story needed: Male 20s with microphone. I want to twitch all MCC Campaigns on Legendary. Are you interested and have a microphone? My gamertag is . Thanks. a2221b93-6f13-40d4-8c45-9770749819f0
  10. Look for a partner in Coop-Saison

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Look for a partner in Coop-Saison: If you can speak english/german and if you are interested in it, then it would be awesome when your write down something to this post :DD a1313957-5e13-4390-9a59-843ab8e6d900