copilot wireless pc

Discus and support copilot wireless pc in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm using a xbox adaptive controller and a standard xbox one controller connected via bluetooth to my pc running windows 10. I can get them to work... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by superman4283, Feb 12, 2019.

1. superman4283
    superman4283 Guest

copilot wireless pc

I'm using a xbox adaptive controller and a standard xbox one controller connected via bluetooth to my pc running windows 10. I can get them to work independently but not in copilot. How do I get them to work together in copilot?

:)

superman4283, Feb 12, 2019
  2. superman4283 Win User

copilot wireless pc

Have you tried connecting the controller via USB cable, and then setting up Copilot?

Does it work with a wired connection?
    Yes it works wired. Being in a wheelchair wires make it hard to move around.
  3. Arminator Win User

copilot wireless pc

Have you tried connecting the controller via USB cable, and then setting up Copilot?

Does it work with a wired connection?
  4. superman4283 Win User

copilot wireless pc

Hi there ,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I recommend to take a look at the following resource article:

Copilot on Xbox One

Try this out and let us know the results.
    I did try that but it never shows Ease of Access. Does it matter that I'm on a PC? I don't own a xbox.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

copilot wireless pc

Hi there superman4283,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue. I recommend to take a look at the following resource article:

Copilot on Xbox One

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. superman4283 Win User

copilot wireless pc

Are you using Bluetooth for the wireless controller? Bluetooth controllers are not detected by the Xbox Accessories app on Windows 10. See here for more information: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...e-adaptive-controller-in-xbox-accessories-app

It is in the "notes" section. In order to use a controller as copilot on Windows 10, you need to connect via Xbox Wireless, or use a USB cable.
    Yes I was using bluetooth. I just ordered a wireless adapter. Thank you so much! I thought I was doing something wrong.
Thema:

copilot wireless pc

1. copilot wireless pc - Similar Threads - copilot wireless

2. xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller does not connect to the wireless adapter: I have the problem that the Xbox controller does not connect to the adapter. The small light on the adapter flashes, but the controller gets no connection. d6e584bc-c319-4dcd-81be-37fba109fc6f
  3. xbox 360 controller pc wireless with World War Z

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 controller pc wireless with World War Z: Hi all, my controller works perfectly but strangely with World War Z does not respond to commands in the sense that I have no input, I do not understand why I do this... Do any of you have the...
  4. Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen: I just purchased Razer Turret wireless keyboard with wireless mouse from Microsoft store. Keyboard works great but mouse gets stuck in between on the screen. It doesn't move smoothly on the...
  5. Xbox one X wireless network issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X wireless network issue: I think something is wrong with the internal adapter in my brand new Xbox x, many problems with lag. At this point I need a replacement or something porting forwarding all types of resets and...
  6. Manette de jeu sans fil[Wireless gamepad]

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette de jeu sans fil[Wireless gamepad]: Bonjour, je ne peux pas connecter ma manette de jeu mon PC car ce n'est pas une Xbox. Comment connecter ma manette actuelle? [Translation - Hello, I can not connect my joystick to my PC because...
  7. Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t connect to wireless WIFI (AT&T): Since about April 7th my Xbox One will not connect to my WIFI and it will not allow me to sign in, keeps signing me out. I know this issue is not with AT&T because all my other items connect with...
  8. Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Xbox 360 Microphone MODEL 1380 for Windows 10: Dear Microsoft and Xbox Department. Why don't you try to help private Windows Users? People are having issues with the wireless xbox360 microphone for years. There is zero reaction coming from...
  9. Hotas and copilot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotas and copilot: Hey, I was wondering if we are going to get an software update in the future that will allow us to use both Hotas and controller at the same time in copilot mode. As of right now the xbox does...
  10. Copilot with other controllers/wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Copilot with other controllers/wheels: Can copilot be used with any other type of controller apart from the official wireless controller? This would be great to have when using a wheel but it never picks up the wheel when trying to...