Copilot with hotas one and xbox controller

Discus and support Copilot with hotas one and xbox controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Unfortunately, the combination hotas one and xbox controller does not work in copilot mode. It would be a useful addition, especially in the field of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Atlan Dragnir, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Copilot with hotas one and xbox controller

Unfortunately, the combination hotas one and xbox controller does not work in copilot mode. It would be a useful addition, especially in the field of flight simulation. Would it be possible to adjust this?

:)

Atlan Dragnir, Jul 2, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

you might also want to add this on the Feedback site here:
    https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

if it's not there already, if someone already suggested it, be sure to vote for it.

Posting and voting on that page, will result in the Xbox Team to see the feedback which could result in it being implemented.
  3. Mister Quasar Win User

Hotas and copilot

Thanks for reaching out, Joor Rell!

We wouldn't be able to speculate on any future updates or features here, I'm afraid. If there's a feature you'd like to see, we recommend posting or voting for that suggestion on our
    Feedback Page.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox adaptive controller

Hi WARRIOR I M,

Thanks for your post. The Xbox One now has a feature named "Copilot", which allows two controllers to be used as one. To learn more about copilot, check out:

Copilot on Xbox One

I hope this helps.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Copilot with other controllers/wheels

The
    Copilot support article
    doesn't specifically mention that this feature only works for official Xbox controllers, so it
    should work for almost anything (although YMMV with third-party controllers).

Does it help if you were to switch the second controller around? Let the copilot controller be the regular one, and the wheel controller the main one?
  6. WPAK Win User

Xbox Adaptive Controller and microsoft wireless controller

Hi there,

I don't know if it is possible to connect the controller to the Xbox Adaptive controller, maybe someone else can answer that question.

But I do know an alternate option to do that, which is via Copilot option on the console itself, where a second controller can be used to for help the person on the other controller, with steering or button presses etc.

See this link on how to set it up:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/copilot

I assume it will also work with the Adaptive controller.
Thema:

1. Copilot with hotas one and xbox controller - Similar Threads - Copilot hotas controller

2. "Turn on Copilot" button

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Turn on Copilot" button: Hello. The "Turn on Copilot" button in Ease of Access > Controller > Copilot Settings is blocked. Can you help me please ? 63b948f8-6750-4494-b4db-82c96f0553a2
  3. Will the Xbox One T-Flight HOTAS work with Ace Combat 6 when available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Xbox One T-Flight HOTAS work with Ace Combat 6 when available?: I own and am loving AC7; bought the Deluxe edition AFTER renting...that's how good this is. My Xbox One T-Flight HOTAS works great with it; will it work with AC6 when it is released after the...
  4. Xbox version of Ace Combat 7: Skies unknown on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One - POV...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox version of Ace Combat 7: Skies unknown on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One - POV...: Hi, I cant seem to get the POV working on the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One with Xbox version of Ace Combat 7: Skies unknown. I was dissapointed that my Av8r-02 does not work with Xbox One...
  5. copilot wireless pc

in XBoX on Windows
    copilot wireless pc: I'm using a xbox adaptive controller and a standard xbox one controller connected via bluetooth to my pc running windows 10. I can get them to work independently but not in copilot. How do I get...
  6. my thrustmaster HOTAS joy stick doesn't work with my xbox one s system; what must I do to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my thrustmaster HOTAS joy stick doesn't work with my xbox one s system; what must I do to...: how to set up HOTAS thrustmaster joystick on xbox one s system 30bb93a4-302e-4cd6-b958-0641a81dfca4
  7. Hotas compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotas compatibility: hello xbox when an update for more compatibility with other accessory example the HOTAS from thrustmaster the t16000m fcs pack for elite dangerous ? 2bfe959f-344b-4ca4-9b06-3a8c14a39b2a
  8. Xbox One X and T. Flight Hotas One games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X and T. Flight Hotas One games ?: Besides with Elite: Dangerous, I'd be interested to hear of gamers' experiences with the Xbox One X and the Thrustmaster T. Flight Hotas One -- what games are working with this combination & how...
  9. Hotas and copilot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hotas and copilot: Hey, I was wondering if we are going to get an software update in the future that will allow us to use both Hotas and controller at the same time in copilot mode. As of right now the xbox does...
  10. Copilot with other controllers/wheels

in XBoX on Consoles
    Copilot with other controllers/wheels: Can copilot be used with any other type of controller apart from the official wireless controller? This would be great to have when using a wheel but it never picks up the wheel when trying to...