coping with life through videos games

Discus and support coping with life through videos games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DireSoulwind, May 21, 2019.

1. DireSoulwind
    DireSoulwind Guest

Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it still does.

When playing I like to feel like I "AM" the character that I am playing and loose myself in the narrative.

Stay strong dude!

:)

DireSoulwind, May 21, 2019
  2. ODST343 Win User

i have heard people say that gaming has helped them with PTSD but i never heard their stories.thank you so much for sharing your story.i know that a lot of people have a hard time sharing their stories when it come to their rough past or current situations
    with other.but i hope that they see this discussion topic and see that they are not alone and can find other to help them get through the rough times.

we are gamers when help our own.
  3. ODST343 Win User

that is amazing i am going to be honest this is the first time i have heard gaming helping with language improvement. it is good to hear that.you know what thy say you learn something new everyday.
  4. MickeyTong Win User

That is great. I hope you will keep up with the positive attitude and tackle any challenges that may present in life.
  5. xShyBoo Win User

First of all I hope you're all good now!

And games have helped me through some difficult times as well. Although they make me lose track of time sadly
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

To improove my english, thanks to videogames i interacted with this language since i was child.
Thema:

1. coping with life through videos games - Similar Threads - coping life through

2. Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,: Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought...
  3. Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode 4 won't play: Since downloading Episode 4 I cant play Episode 3 or 4, does anyone know how to fix it? ea5f9d36-64f7-4cc4-957e-8b2d51e9237d
  4. Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Подписка Xbox Life Gold [Translation - Xbox Live Gold subscription]: Приходят ежемесячные платежи и списываются с банковской карты за подписку Xbox Life Gold. Подпиской не пользуюсь. Прошу помочь отказаться от подписки для прекращения ежемесячных списаний....
  5. Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Episode 3 on Game Pass: I miss the third episode on Game Pass. It should be there since 05.08.2019. Will it be later on Game Pass this month? d98cea81-c121-4da7-86e4-a7165a007b25
  6. Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download End-of-Life 360 DLC: Hi, So I have some DLC on my 360 for a game that I want to redownload on somebody else's console, after I've downloaded my profile, of course. I've got two questions: 1. This DLC isn't available...
  7. Bots keep ruining my life.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bots keep ruining my life.: Everytime i want to change my gamertag its always taken by some random bots with 0 gamerscore and it ruins my day seeing my dream gamertag be taken by a bot that doesnt even play Xbox....
  8. Xbox life gold game turned into a trial for no reason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox life gold game turned into a trial for no reason: I had installed this game for free when it was on gold a while ago and its been in my ready to install but now its saying its a trial 813e47d8-acd8-4804-8bf8-e2bd5f3d3626
  9. How to report a real life threat to PET

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report a real life threat to PET: Hi there, Not sure where to put this so it gets the attention it needs but... At approximately 1040-1043pm CST a gamercard by [mod removed] and his associated friend in party chat threatened to...
  10. WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WIll the way I get real life money to buy gift cards affect my reputation on Xbox One X?: So I bought something, put an identical (but broken) one in the new one’s box, brang it back, kept the new thing and bought a gift card...am I in trouble on Xbox Live and real life?...