coping with life through videos games

Discus and support coping with life through videos games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DireSoulwind, May 21, 2019.

1. DireSoulwind
    DireSoulwind Guest

Glad to hear that video games have helped you through a lot and keep strong dude. For me it was always that escapism and to a little bit as an adult it still does.

When playing I like to feel like I "AM" the character that I am playing and loose myself in the narrative.

Stay strong dude!

:)

DireSoulwind, May 21, 2019
  2. ODST343 Win User

i have heard people say that gaming has helped them with PTSD but i never heard their stories.thank you so much for sharing your story.i know that a lot of people have a hard time sharing their stories when it come to their rough past or current situations
    with other.but i hope that they see this discussion topic and see that they are not alone and can find other to help them get through the rough times.

we are gamers when help our own.
  3. ODST343 Win User

that is amazing i am going to be honest this is the first time i have heard gaming helping with language improvement. it is good to hear that.you know what thy say you learn something new everyday.
  4. MickeyTong Win User

That is great. I hope you will keep up with the positive attitude and tackle any challenges that may present in life.
  5. xShyBoo Win User

First of all I hope you're all good now!

And games have helped me through some difficult times as well. Although they make me lose track of time sadly
  6. JhonSnow777 Win User

To improove my english, thanks to videogames i interacted with this language since i was child.
Thema:

1. coping with life through videos games - Similar Threads - coping life through

2. Life is Stranger 2 - Episode 2 installed from Game Pass but not in game/app list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Stranger 2 - Episode 2 installed from Game Pass but not in game/app list: I installed Life is Stranger 2 - Episode 2 from Game Pass but it does not appear in my list of games to run. If I access it through the store says that it is installed, however I am not able to...
  3. Imagine your life without gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Imagine your life without gaming: It would be a big adjustment to lose it completely, but life would go on. dbf43769-8fa8-41d8-8fbc-79cff3aa1416
  4. Restricted for life?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Restricted for life?: HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY BAN IS LIFTED AHEAD OF ITS TIME? ecf45579-4c5a-466d-8e0b-bad696777286
  5. If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you could use only 1 weapon from a FPS game for the rest of your gaming life, what would...: That would have to be the BFG with unlimited ammo. 09714646-b278-40d6-83ae-a0fa4a1b3e55
  6. Is there an xbox game that has changed your life in a meaningful way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there an xbox game that has changed your life in a meaningful way?: I met my wife whilst playing Burnout Paradise on the 360, I’ll never forgive Criterion games and EA. c3307c33-56e4-43e4-ac89-b6464acccad3
  7. Can't connect to Horizon Life servers.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Horizon Life servers.: As of late (1-2 weeks) I am having issues when trying to connect to the Horizon 4, Horizon Life servers on PC. Whenever the game loads I am forced in to a solo session and will never manage to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Horizon Life (can't connect): Hi there! I'm a suddenly new FH4 player, but I have already had a lot of issues with that game (I won't explain which ones, that don't have sense). I know a lot of people had and still have that...
  9. Hope everyone is living life

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hope everyone is living life: Hey how is everyone just living the good life.just wanted to say im shocked how far xbox has come.about 11 years ago i could smell the beauty of Halo combat evolved case in Halo, 2 still case it...
  10. Half Life 2 Xbox-Xbox One visszafelé kompatibilitás [Translation - Half Life 2 Xbox Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Half Life 2 Xbox-Xbox One visszafelé kompatibilitás [Translation - Half Life 2 Xbox Xbox...: Szia! A Half Life 2 Xboxos verziója működik az Xbox One X-en? A választ előre köszönöm! -------- [Mod Translation - Hello! The Xbox version of Half Life 2 on Xbox One X? Thanks in advance...