Copy/Paste on Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Copy/Paste on Xbox One Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last week, I copied a message from my messages and pasted it to another friend. I thought I just held start with the message I wanted scrolled over but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turd Derp BlurpGerbles, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Copy/Paste on Xbox One Controller

Last week, I copied a message from my messages and pasted it to another friend. I thought I just held start with the message I wanted scrolled over but it's not working. I want to know how I can do this again. For clarity, i know about the xbox app and
    copy/pasting through there but i want to figure out how to use without the app again.

:)

Turd Derp BlurpGerbles, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Brad It's actually Ctrl+C to copy and Ctrl+V to paste.

Game On!
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

If you mean in Chat on the Home screen then no you can't use copy/paste.

I've only been able to do it within Edge when in Forums or other support pages.

XBox controller layout
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Last week, I copied a message from my messages and pasted it to another friend. I thought I just held start with the message I wanted scrolled over but it's not working. I want to know how I can do this again. For clarity, i know about the xbox
    app and copy/pasting through there but i want to figure out how to use without the app again.
    Not supost to be a way other the smartglass
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With the controller there really is no way of copying and pasting. If you are on a PC it is Ctrl+C and Ctrl+P to paste.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. Turd Derp BlurpGerbl Win User

There is definately a way somehow, like I said I personally did it last week. Just cant figure out how
Thema:

1. Copy/Paste on Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Copy Paste Controller

2. copy and paste on captcha on the xbox 360 browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    copy and paste on captcha on the xbox 360 browser: I can not figure out how to copy and paste on the captcha browser with the controller can you please help me figure this out? 1130fc5c-bf2e-4ad6-8099-55d9c0889be4
  3. Xbox One (X) - MP3-Discs, Copy/Paste, Disc Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One (X) - MP3-Discs, Copy/Paste, Disc Explorer: Hello Community and Microsoft If I did not own games for Xbox One (X), I would want to return the console on the spot! Reasons: -Why the hell is, for example the ability to browse a disc to...
  4. Copy and Paste on Xbox One (Can't)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Copy and Paste on Xbox One (Can't): Why can't we copy and paste on Xbox One? 707471ab-001b-4584-a448-f28f7723c2c9
  5. I need help with copy and paste from xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with copy and paste from xbox app: im trying to copy and paste fom my xbox app onto ark survival evolved on my xbox 1 but the copy and paste part is not popping up on the xbox app e90b1465-3c6d-4d1b-9095-d8ddc0fd1bca
  6. Xbox APP no longer copy and pasting??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox APP no longer copy and pasting??: Xbox APP no longer copy and pasting, I know many people that this has affected, I have tried everything, it randomly just stopped bringing the box to type in up on my Iphone? Helpppp!...
  7. Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars Code has not arrived, text support no help. same old same old copy paste...: Hi i have ordered on 20th, 7 days later no code, was hoping to play on the 20th with bunch of friends and other players but still waiting, this is rediculus. anyone out there that can help me. I...
  8. Copying and pasting in Microsoft Edge app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Copying and pasting in Microsoft Edge app: Is it possible to copy something selected (such as text) and then paste it? I am able to select text and images, but I cannot seem to find a way to copy them. Thank you....
  9. Why is there no copy and paste on XBox One IE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is there no copy and paste on XBox One IE?: I have been looking into this and everywhere I turn I read that there just isn't any copy and paste on the XBox One IE. However, it will copy and paste URLs from the address bar. This means that...
  10. Keralis copy paste to Xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keralis copy paste to Xbox360: I need need help with copying copying and pasting Craleass houses onto Xbox 360. 04775da4-3345-4713-96f0-8100296efc48