Coral Cove Star Collection Hard Group Spider Timed Challenge Broken?

Discus and support Coral Cove Star Collection Hard Group Spider Timed Challenge Broken? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Coral Cove Star Collection under Hard Series (on the Top far Right): The spider timed challenge appears to be broken. Some pile can not be selected... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LethalTuba704, May 30, 2014.

1. Coral Cove Star Collection Hard Group Spider Timed Challenge Broken?

Coral Cove Star Collection under Hard Series (on the Top far Right): The spider timed challenge appears to be broken.

Some pile can not be selected and when a stack is complete it stays on the table.

:)

LethalTuba704, May 30, 2014
  2. pigi16
    pigi16 Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire star club

What I meant to say earlier, is the following: I have had the third collection, Coral Cove, for awhile now, but am stuck on Pyramid (Hard Timed Card Challenge) and Hard (Klondike Timed Solve Challenge) in the Wild West Collection, and Klondike (Timed Solve
    Challenge) and Pyramid (Timed Card Challenge) and Expert (TriPeaks Timed Board Challenge and FreeCell Timed Solve Challenge) in the Coral Cove collection. I wish there were tons more, so I could work on others while trying to figure out the ones I have yet
    to accomplish. Any word yet on when that will be and how many they intend to put out?

pigi16, May 30, 2014
  3. CraigW.
    CraigW. Guest
    Star Club Collection Coral Cove Spider Timed Challenge

Help! I have been trying to complete this challenge that seems like forever. I hope someone can help me complete this.

It is the Coral Cove Expert Spider Timed Solve Challenge. Solve the deck in 7:00 or less. I hope that is enough information.

Looking forward to solving this game.

Thanks.

CraigW., May 30, 2014
  4. ramosdr
    ramosdr Guest

I solved that one, but do not remember it. Is that the one where you cannot see the cards to tell if it is a diamond vs heart, or a spade vs. club?.

ramosdr, Jun 2, 2014
  5. ramosdr Win User

I solved that one, but do not remember it. Is that the one where you cannot see the cards to tell if it is a diamond vs heart, or a spade vs. club?.
  6. pigi16 Win User

What I meant to say earlier, is the following: I have had the third collection, Coral Cove, for awhile now, but am stuck on Pyramid (Hard Timed Card Challenge) and Hard (Klondike Timed Solve Challenge) in the Wild West Collection, and Klondike (Timed Solve
    Challenge) and Pyramid (Timed Card Challenge) and Expert (TriPeaks Timed Board Challenge and FreeCell Timed Solve Challenge) in the Coral Cove collection. I wish there were tons more, so I could work on others while trying to figure out the ones I have yet
    to accomplish. Any word yet on when that will be and how many they intend to put out?
  7. pigi16 Win User

I have had the third collection, Coral Cove, for awhile now, but am stuck on Pyramid and Hard in the Wild West Collection and in the Coral Cove collection. I wish there were tons more, so I could work on others while trying to figure out the ones I have
    yet to accomplish. Any word yet on when that will be and how many they intend to put out?
  8. Nashuuna Win User

Star Club Collection Coral Cove

I also have a problem with Coral Cove Tripeaks challenge 4 boards one deal solution. It's the fifth one in the first row with 3 stars to earn (the one in the section with Tripeaks challeges only). I believe the solution above is not for the one I'm referring
    to 'cause at the beggining there are no cards as the ones listed there. Has someone already finished that challenge and can help here? I've already finished all other challenges in Coral Cove but I'm stuck in this one and I'm getting really frustrated. I'll
    be glad for any advice here.
  9. PaulBelcourt Win User

Star Club Collection Coral Cove

Tripeaks 4 boards one deal solution:

Remove cards in the following order

Board 1: 2C, 3C, 2H, 3D, 4S, KD, AH, KC, 6H, 7C, 8D, 9C, 10C, JH, 7H, 7S, 4D, 3S, 9D, 6D,4C,3H, 2D, QD, KS, QH, JD, 10D

Board 2: 6S, 7C, 6H, 7S, KD, JS, 10H, JC, 3D, 2D, 3C, 2C, AS, 5S, JH, 10C, 3H, KH, 8S, 7D, 8D, KH, AD, KC, 10D, 9S, 5C, 4S, 5D

Board 3: 8H, 7H, 6C, QH, JS, QC, AD, 2C, 3S, 2D, 3C, 2S, 10D, KC, QS, JD, QD, 7D, 8C, 7C, 6D, 5H, 4C, 2H, AH, 5D, JC, 5S

Board 4: 6D, 7D, 6S, 3D, QC, KS, QD, JC, 10S, 9H, 10H, 9D, 2H, AC, 2S, 3S, 4C, 10C, 9S, 8D, JS, QS, KH, AH, KD, 5C, 7S, 5D
Thema:

1. Coral Cove Star Collection Hard Group Spider Timed Challenge Broken? - Similar Threads - Coral Cove Star

2. Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Jedi Starfighter won't let me get it with GwG: I have tried for the last 3 days to download/get Star Wars Jedi Starfighter however every time on any of my xbox's or on my PC I get Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time....
  3. I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t find or reinstall Star Wars battlefront: Soused to own star wars battlefront on my xbox but i went to play it a couple of days ago but it was gone. Im really mad because it was payed for. Please help 28a7d580-350f-4fb5-94c0-c242923e94ed
  4. Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the love for Star Wars Battlefront II ?: I think you need to keep in mind how EA went about doing what they did. Regardless the quality of the game, their public relations are the main reason the game gets so much criticism....
  5. Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold: Star Wars Jedi starfighter doesn’t work on Xbox 360: Hi there, tried to play this game on xbox 360, downloaded In this month’s game with gold. It won’t work, tried several times to reinstall it but keeps showing the message: game error, try...
  6. star wars battlefront

in XBoX Games and Apps
    star wars battlefront: anyone had an issue with star wars battlefront where it wont load up and its telling me to sign in when i am already signed in ?? f7955987-33ca-432f-b16b-fb0ab3d0a0ce
  7. Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront II: Game Crashes While in a Party: So it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of playing with friends in this game, yet I'm having the same problems as I did with the first title in regards to the game crashing to my Home...
  8. Star Club Collection Coral Cove Spider Timed Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Collection Coral Cove Spider Timed Challenge: Help! I have been trying to complete this challenge that seems like forever. I hope someone can help me complete this. It is the Coral Cove Expert Spider Timed Solve Challenge. Solve the deck in...
  9. Star Club Collection Coral Cove

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Club Collection Coral Cove: Completed collection finally! Most difficult one is Klondike Hard Time Solved 3:00 Just made it at 2:59 Awesome collection! Anxious for the next one Tip: right click on cards to remove faster...
  10. Laura Croft possible bug at Shipwreck Cove?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Laura Croft possible bug at Shipwreck Cove?: When i turned my game on today I started at camp at Shipwrecked Cove, I took a couple of steps and the audio went to a steady annoying beeping, when I step up to the Boat the Cutscene gets stuck...