Correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality?????

Discus and support Correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality????? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just got Xbox live for my son with a free months trial. He played garden warfare all day Sunday but when he tried to play it today the display... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TameJungle95158, May 12, 2014.

1. Correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality?????

I have just got Xbox live for my son with a free months trial. He played garden warfare all day Sunday but when he tried to play it today the display on the screen said "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality."
    I cant understand what this means. We checked the internet connection and that was fine. What else could be the problem?

:)

TameJungle95158, May 12, 2014
  2. BLAST9281
    BLAST9281 Guest
    Profile not have correct permissions to access XBox Live

Profile not have correct permissions to access XBox Live

BLAST9281, May 12, 2014
  3. need premissions

your profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live fuctioinality

CoinSquare618, May 12, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You may want to check
    http://commerce.microsoft.com
    to see if it shows the trial on his account. If this is the account it is not showing as gold on the forums so he would not be able to play without gold.

Smwutches, May 12, 2014
  5. CoinSquare618 Win User

need premissions

your profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live fuctioinality
  6. GurneyHalleck1 Win User

Battlefield Bad Company 2

7. CinnabarAlloy36 Win User

FIFA 16 gamer profile problem: "Your gamer profile does not have correct license to get this function"?

Correct in English shall be: "Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox Live functionality".

Have checked all settings and it seems OK.
  8. rheilabs Win User

gamer profile does not have correct permissions

playing PVZ and is having an error message "Your Gamer Profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality."
  9. BustlingGnat391 Win User

NEED HELP LINKING MY ACCOUNT

I want to sign on gta 5 online but it says that my profile don't have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality
Thema:

1. Correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality????? - Similar Threads - Correct permissions access

2. “FORTNITE” “Your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    “FORTNITE” “Your account does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE ...: So I keep getting this error on my Xbox when I try to get in Fortnite, I have tried with my same account on my brother Xbox one and it works perfectly, only on my Xbox I get this error, someone...
  3. Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: Hello, Since one week, I can't play in online mode on fifa 17. I have this error message : Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature. I tried with draft or...
  4. your account does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    your account does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality fortnite: My son gets let following error when trying to start fortnite on his xbox your account does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality Any ideas how to fix this? regards...
  5. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...
  6. 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox live functionality.' - Error: Basically the problem is that, I have purchased 'Plants vs Zombies (Garden Warfare)' for my younger brother but whenever I start the game, this error would always pop up. If you are interested to...
  7. "Your account does not have the correct permission to access Xbox LIVE functionality".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Your account does not have the correct permission to access Xbox LIVE functionality".: I have recently purchased an Xbox One S. When I launch a game (any game) I am getting an error message which says: "Your account does not have the correct permission to access Xbox LIVE...
  8. Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champion Gamer profile does not have the correct permissions to access this feature: I Just recently bought fight night champion on backwards compatibility and all was fine, played a few games online then completed the Champion mode. Since then i tried to go online again to battle...
  9. your account does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    your account does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality fortnite: My son gets let following error when trying to start fortnite on his xbox your account does not have the correct permissions to access xbox live functionality Any ideas how to fix this? regards...
  10. your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality

in XBoX on Consoles
    your gamer profile does not have the correct permission to access xbox live functionality: I have set up a profile for my child and configured all the settings re age Etc. (13) Whenever he logs in using his own profile he gets the error message: your gamer profile does not have the...