Corrupt Data?

Discus and support Corrupt Data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing Forza Motorsports 4 recently and when ever I go to buy tuneups from the store it tells me that my save file is corrupt and to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AJMAN1234, Feb 1, 2014.

1. AJMAN1234
    AJMAN1234 Guest

Corrupt Data?

I have been playing Forza Motorsports 4 recently and when ever I go to buy tuneups from the store it tells me that my save file is corrupt and to delete it from the xbox dashboard but im not sure how to do that.

:)

AJMAN1234, Feb 1, 2014
  2. GloopyJon
    GloopyJon Guest
    Rocksmith 2014 SOTW Discussion Thread

The sleaze and corruption are only just beginning! I'm open to offers... Corrupt Data? :eek: Corrupt Data? :eek:

GloopyJon, Feb 1, 2014
  3. LESMOT54
    LESMOT54 Guest
    corrupt

started to get an error code this profile is corrupt reset to 5 can anyone answer this one ive just set up new account as other suspended and have downloaded profile again what ya think guys and girls thanks

LESMOT54, Feb 1, 2014
  4. MB5656
    MB5656 Guest

Corrupt Data?

hello

ok you would have to go to settings system storage HDD, games and apps, look for forza 4 and open it and look for files with the yellow (!) and delete them

hope that helpsCorrupt Data? :)

MB5656, Feb 23, 2014
  5. LESMOT54 Win User

corrupt

thanks for that samxbroski seems ok and up and running again thanks for your help
  6. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

corrupt

Hey LESMOT54, You already mentioned that you tried downloading your profile. Did you do these steps, in the exact same order?
    1. Delete your profile (profile online, NOT profile and all items)
    2. Clear the System Cache
    3. Restart the console
    4. Re-download your profile
    Please post back and we'll work from there =) Regards, SamxBroski
  7. GamerMee Win User

Corrupted

It worked for me! Thanks man <3
  8. DangerousBard Win User

Corrupted

Hello,

You should add some more info in order to locate the problem.Do you receive an error code before the disconnection? Have you applied the last updates from xbox live?

Keep us posted
  9. Smwutches Win User

Corruption

There's nothing new going on with the enforcement team. They're working the same way they always have. You can have a millions complaints filed against you but will only receive a suspension/ban if they found that you have done something to violate the code
    of conduct/terms of service. Since you do admit to using abusive language, then it sounds like they did what they should have. In situations like that, it's best for you to report the other player instead of responding to them.
Thema:

Corrupt Data?

1. Corrupt Data? - Similar Threads - Corrupt Data

2. The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox one x saved game data corrupted problem: I have an xbox one x and i am having the saved game data corrupted problem were the console bricks.I have talk to microsoft support about the said problem and factory reset that deletes every...
  3. Borderlands 3 corrupted saved data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 corrupted saved data: Iv tried loading borderlands 3 but it says its unable to sync saved data. Gives me the error code 0x838601e7 but when i type that in under xbox support it pulls nothing up. Iv tried re-installing...
  4. Corrupted Game Data Fallout 4 w/mods

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupted Game Data Fallout 4 w/mods: Fallout 4 keeps crashing, I've lost 3 games due to corrupted data, at 50, 25 and 10 hours. I have tried all the usual tricks including hard reset, deleting most recent game files, reinstalling...
  5. X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X Box game (Fallout 4) won't start - corrupted data: Playing on Xbox - X, after 100 hours, Fallout 4 will no longer load. I believe this is because of a corrupted file, but I cannot load into the game to delete it. I have tried a hard reboot,...
  6. Forza horizon 3 data corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 data corrupted: On friday 1st feb i tried to get some new achievements in the game but nothing happened, restarted game and xbox several times then game froze. Now my best cars are blank spaces in garage and the...
  7. Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved data corrupted, do not load the game. How not to lose progress when this happens. XONE: I recently lost all my progress in the campaign of a game, because the game did not load the save, that is, the saved data were corrupted. I wonder if there's any way I can not lose my progress if...
  8. Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis not loading save data/ corrupt cloud data?: hey, I’ve been trying to play crysis on xbox one x. The game will boot up, however on the options menu, when you click continue game, it will not respond, the screen will flicker and remain on the...
  9. Corrupt texture data, Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX on Consoles
    Corrupt texture data, Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Hi everyone I was playing the game and in a short film near the 15% of the game it crashes and spam the text: "Corrupt texture data passed into PCDX11Texture constructor" Im on a xbox one s...
  10. The Elder Scrolls Online Cloud data corrupted (Xbox servers not console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Elder Scrolls Online Cloud data corrupted (Xbox servers not console): I have spoken with TESO support and they have stated that the cloud data stored on Xbox cloud servers is corrupted and is causing my game to freeze at the sync cloud data window when accessing the...