Corrupt downloadable content minecraft

Discus and support Corrupt downloadable content minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so when i get on minecraft and my minecraft hasn't been updated since like 2017 or 2018 and when i load minecraft and select offline and then the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SylesWestfall, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:23 PM.

1. Corrupt downloadable content minecraft

so when i get on minecraft and my minecraft hasn't been updated since like 2017 or 2018

and when i load minecraft and select offline and then the storage device and i click ok then it says corrupt downloadable content

some of your downloadable content is corrupt and cannot be used you need to delete them and re-install them from the minecraft store menu

and i want to know how fix this without deleting them and re-installing

can some one help me?

:)

SylesWestfall, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:23 PM
  2. Jacyintha Win User

Downloadable Content Corrupted

They may have been purchased on another account, however, there is a known issue with things not showing up on your download/purchase history. Try contacting support for your region. They can check your points/purchase history to confirm if it was on the
    right account and escalate to get it fixed.
  3. Sgt Ki11sh0t24 Win User

Downloadable Content Corrupted

ok i did. i found one download that i didnt mention above, Overlord. i was able to play that one. the other three, however, did not appear in the history. what does that mean?
  4. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Corrupted(?) download content?

You know, I just had a crazy idea. DLC requires the game to be updated and it's theoretically possible that the update got damaged somehow. Clearing the cache usually deletes them but not always... if you see a "Title Update" listed in "Fallout New Vegas"
    try deleting that and restarting the game, it should ask you to download a fresh copy automatically.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Downloaded content corrupt.

Did you delete and reinstall the corrupted content?

You can find the content from the home screen by going all the way right, select "System", go to "Storage", select the storage device, go to "Games and Apps", find "Minecraft", select the affected Minecraft add-on items, and press "Delete".

You can then reinstall the content the same way you found it.

Hope this helps!
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Corrupted(?) download content?

Actually the GotY edition just comes with a second disc that's essentially an install disc for the DLC. If your downloads are being corrupted somehow during download (which is what the console is saying) that would fix that particular issue. You being
    able to play the game until it you shut down the console seems to suggest it's something else. I hate to suggest it but maybe you can try deleting the ~2 gigs of DLC again and then try downloading them to a flash drive formatted for use on the console. I'm
    seriously thinking this is a HDD issue.
Thema:

Corrupt downloadable content minecraft

1. Corrupt downloadable content minecraft - Similar Threads - Corrupt downloadable content

2. Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Game Corrupted Download After Purchase: I had bought Star Wars The Force Unleashed from the Xbox online market. When it finished downloading, it said there was an error launching the game. I checked 'my games' and it wasn't there. I...
  3. (360) Some games loop or get corrupted at 80% download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (360) Some games loop or get corrupted at 80% download: Bought Red Dead Redemption directly through the Xbox 360's marketplace and now I can't download it past 80%. Apparently according to some people this could be a region lock issue, but I bought the...
  4. Red Dead Redemption Corrupted After Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption Corrupted After Download: Hello, I am having problems with downloading the Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption (The First One) Every time I download it comes up as corrupt. I have moved from the UK to a small island in Greece...
  5. Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?: I've been stuck with a brick xbox one that wouldn't update so the error code it gave said I should update offline using the OSU2 file (2gb). I have managed to extract all the other files using...
  6. Xbox 360 games download corrupted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 games download corrupted: Im sure this has been raised many many times before, so apologies if this has been resolved successfully. If so, then please direct me to the correct solution. I am quite frustrated, because I...
  7. Avatar: TLA: TBE Digital Download Corrupted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Avatar: TLA: TBE Digital Download Corrupted: Hey all, I bought Avatar TLA: TBE (For Xbox 360) off the Xbox store a little ago, it was on sale so figured i'd grab it. I've seen other threads saying it corrupts at 80% or so, and so i've run...
  8. Batman Arkham Origins corrupted downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Origins corrupted downloadable content: When I start a story and try to play the game it would stop saying that I have corrupted downloadable content. I’ve done many troubleshooting ideas like deleting everything connected to the game...
  9. Downloaded content corrupt.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded content corrupt.: Just made this account, and downloaded the profile from xbox.com. When I try to play Minecraft 360 get the message that says something like "some of your downloaded content is corrupt, please...
  10. Corrupt Downloadable Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupt Downloadable Content: So, someone invites me to a Minecraft game. Good old Microsoft says, "You need a new patch!" Problem...there was no patch. Oh, well...good old Microsoft will always take care of us....right?...